Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

2 week maps/better sotw times.

Whalou

Thread starter #1
I think 1 week maps are to short, for ppl who don't have a rank its impossible to play hcf. If maps would last 2 weeks everyone could get fully setup and properly play. Imagine you don't have a rank and you start with nothing. You can't get in the first hours so you have to do everything with the pvp timer. So farming is almost impossible. If maps would last 2 weeks they could get setup in the first week en just grind kills in the second week wich allows them to enjoy hcf again. If maps would last 2 weeks this means you can do sotw of infernal and sotw of reforged in different weeks. This allows you to replace sotw of infernal to saturday. For people who are eu, (50% is currently eu) if sotw would start around 1pm EST. They could all play. Minecraft community is based on players who are between 12-20years old. This makes it impossible to play for someone who can not stay up that late.

Thanks for your time!

I agree, especially on the times for the sotw, for me, its almost impossible, im 14 and i have to stay up till 3 am to setup my base, FIX IT VIPER!

Whelou

I think 1 week maps are to short, for ppl who don't have a rank its impossible to play hcf. If maps would last 2 weeks everyone could get fully setup and properly play. Imagine you don't have a rank and you start with nothing. You can't get in the first hours so you have to do everything with the pvp timer. So farming is almost impossible. If maps would last 2 weeks they could get setup in the first week en just grind kills in the second week wich allows them to enjoy hcf again. If maps would last 2 weeks this means you can do sotw of infernal and sotw of reforged in different weeks. This allows you to replace sotw of infernal to saturday. For people who are eu, (50% is currently eu) if sotw would start around 1pm EST. They could all play. Minecraft community is based on players who are between 12-20years old. This makes it impossible to play for someone who can not stay up that late.

Thanks for your time!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ agreed

Their solution to the SOTW time change for EU was to put royal and reforged at ealier times. I dont have the data to say if it worked or not.

The reason it is so late for infernal is because school in america doesnt get out on the west coast till around that time.

I disagree with the 2 week map suggestion. When people go raidable they tend to not rebuild these days. The only thing that could make a 2 week map work is if their were incentives like stats on the website with koths/kills/death stats

Whalou

Thread starter #8
As I said, sotw could be on saturday if there were 2 week maps, rebuilding is not that hard. With a small effort you can all start over.