Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Ability to click iron and get res3 as archer

spult

IGN: spult
Which server would this be Implemented On: Kits, Infernal, Practice (HCTEAMS), etc.
Your Suggestion: Make it so when your in archer you click an iron ingot and it gives you res3 archer takes way to much damage and this idea is implemented on a lot of servers like lunar I feel like it would be a great addon and not that hard to do it.
Benefits of Your Suggestion: Makes it so archers don't quick drop as more and they stay in the fight for longer.
Anything Else: N/A

Pylm

In my opinion its not very smart because archer already has res2 and with res3 its probably same damage as a bard and thats not good, in most servers archer has res1 so when u click it it gives u res3

spult

I mean archer takes hella damage regardless and having that iron ingot you can click every like 45s will really help to get out of ganks etc. But that's just my personal opinion

Last edited:

spult

I don't think a lot of people understand what I'm saying not PERM res 3 they still get perm res 2 but they give archer an iron ingot that's clickable for res 3 every 45s-1m.

Ambassator

I don't think a lot of people understand what I'm saying not PERM res 3 they still get perm res 2 but they give archer an iron ingot that's clickable for res 3 every 45s-1m.
Yes we heard you the first time its not that hard to tank if archers had res 1 I would see your point but they have res 2 which is more than enough considering that they have speed 3 and they arent needing to be close to anyone in the first place