Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

J3rrold

Im tired ofwaiting in ts for hours to be revived after dying to a cheater, and also tired of having to pot at 3 hearts becuase if I don't my pots will not land quick enough

AU or Asia Proxy would be amazing, plus the player boost from Lunar players/ syuu.net players thats around 300-500 ppl who need a HCF server.

Puij

It makes the game unfair for us to have to deal with 300 ping when people are complaining about there pots not landing quick enough because they lot at 1/2 a heart then they go into t's and complain

The only way to achieve lower ping is to host the server closer to Australia which will increase everyone else’s ping which isn’t an option. The best you could hope for is an AU practice server

Someone educate me on the difference a proxy will make for AU's, I've been told it doesn't help
I don't know the science behind it either, but I've seen it done on other servers before and it is possible. If they don't add an AU Proxy I would highly recommend using NordVPN if it's allowed on this server. Using a VPN can make a substantial difference in ping if connecting from overseas.

I don't know the science behind it either, but I've seen it done on other servers before and it is possible. If they don't add an AU Proxy I would highly recommend using NordVPN if it's allowed on this server. Using a VPN can make a substantial difference in ping if connecting from overseas.
using a vpn increases your ping lOL

There is simply no way an AU player ever got 40 ping on a server hosted in the US AU proxy would not help you guys at all at most it would make your ping worse
It's happened before. I didnt want to bring up the server name but if you've ever heard of burrowMC you know that they've done the same and that it does work. I think me mentioning the server is okay as it isnt advertising and the server isnt a competitor

No, an AU proxy or every other proxy will not make your connection to the server any better, unless they actually have a dedicated server in AU, a proxy will just make things worse, because you would get:

(Client) -> (Proxy) -> (Server)
instead of
(Client) -> (Server)

Please, instead of asking for things, learn how they work first.

Also, before you come attacking me with "Oh but with AU proxy I get 40ms", that is nothing more than your connection to the Proxy, not the server.

Last edited: