Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Azurixs Youtube Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzurixYT

Thread starter #1
Note: Title for thread <Username>'s Youtube Application

Media Criteria:
- You must own the channel from the start, we do not accept purchased YouTube channels.
- You must have at least 2 YouTube videos exclusively on Viper within the last 2 weeks.
- You must have a minimum of 1000 subs, and 500 views per vid. (We will be flexible with this)
- You will be respectful and kind to staff and players.
- If you are cheating, you will be BLACKLISTED.
- If you are advertising videos off of other servers your rank will be removed. You will have to reapply for Youtube rank after 2 weeks.

If you meet the criteria, use the following format to create a thread -

IGN: AzurixYT
Discord: Azurix#9234
Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrB21VjcZORvicJs0RP9dQ
Subscriber Amount: 1,003
Average views per video: 350-500
Link to your two videos on Viper: I only have one since my channel was recently hacked for about two weeks and all videos were deleted so its like an update video and i get a new pc on friday so ill upload sotw then and make a series that will repeat just having yotube rank means i can make better content since i get good queue and stuff.
Video:
Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: Yes i am and i find the staff very helpful and active in TS

Checklist

Platform Admin
Staff member
Platform Admin
Hey,

Thank you for applying for youtuber on our network, however, you have been denied for not meeting the requirements. Feel free to re-apply once the you've met our requirements.

Upload 2 videos on Viper and you can re-apply

Thanks,
Checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.