Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Bayray”s Streamer Rank! X2 (expires)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
hey I been a streamer for a while on viper! Checklist if you remember me I got streamer rank before but it expired!! Was wondering since I’m streaming everyday on viper again if I could get it back!!

IGN: ZiB0 (o is a 0)
Discord: zibonic#6482
Telegram (optional):
Channel URL: twitch.tv/zibonic
Follower amount: 500
Average viewers per stream: 10-15
Link to previous streams / VODs on Viper: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/546997168 real note just go to my passed broadcasts
Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: always will be respectful vi

Last edited:
Thread starter #7
-1 threaten me and my friend to ddos us and really toxic
Lol bro i dont even know you nore did i ever play with you bruh.... im 19 i dont need to threaten im here to play and have fun just not with little kids ya feel LOL

Thread starter #13
It doesn’t look like u got any plus 1..... that’s bc ur toxic, so try to be nice.
Dude nobody cares honestly I ain’t toxic. You are 13 years old and team up and you he demons come out of y’all and y’all post on same thread like dude stip

Y3PY

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Hey,

Thank you for applying for youtuber on our network, however, you have been denied for not meeting the requirements. Feel free to re-apply once the you've met our requirements.

Thanks,
Y3PY

Status
Not open for further replies.