Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Blaze Spawner In Koth Crate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprise

Thread starter #1
IGN: JustSurpise

Which server would this be Implemented On: Infernal

Your Suggestion: Grinding out a god set can be very tedious I suggest that the server put at blaze spawner as one of the rewards from opening a koth crate.

Benefits of Your Suggestion: The mob that drops the most XP in the game currently is the blaze. Grinding out Skeletons, Zombies and Spiders can take a good amount of time to reach level 60 I feel like as a koth reward a blaze spawner would greatly increase the amount of time it takes to grind out a full god set. Obviously you don't want to make it very easy to grind out the correct enchants in a short amount of time so I feel like it would be best put into the koth crate. It requires just the amount of effort and skill that would be acceptable to receive a blaze spawner.

Anything Else: Feel free to give any feedback :)

Neutral,
Interesting suggestion, but Skeleton, Zombies & Spiders are classic HCF and I don't see the point of adding blaze spawners.

Anyways good luck!

Surprise

Thread starter #3
Neutral,
Interesting suggestion, but Skeleton, Zombies & Spiders are classic HCF and I don't see the point of adding blaze spawners.

Anyways good luck!
Correct but infernal is introduced as the "Easier HCF"

Status
Not open for further replies.