Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

CazzieOG automatic payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Dear Viper,

When I bought my HighRoller rank I did not realize that it was a automatic payment every month. I did not read it correctly I think. I only ment to buy it for one month and then stick with pyro rank. But around 15 minutes ago I saw on my PayPal that there was $42,99 of my bank account. It said automatic payment but I only meant to buy it once and that’s it.

I already canceled the automatic payment right away. I would really like and really appreciate if you guys could refund my money.

Very much thanks!,
CazzieOG

Attachments

You may wait in the donation support waiting room in ts.vipermc.net, I don't think Viper do refunds but it's worth a try. I suggest not cancelling the payment because that may result in a blacklist, you can sort it out in donation support in Teamspeak.

ClipArt

Mod+
Staff member
Mod+
Hello @_iCazzie,

As it has already automatically taken money from your PayPal I believe we will not be able to refund you as the money has already been taken. Once the money is taken I believe there is no way we can refund.

I may be wrong, your best bet is to wait in "HCF Buycraft Support Waiting Room" in TeamSpeak (ts.vipermc.net)

Kind regards,
ClipArt

Status
Not open for further replies.