Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied ChewyPlays media Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IGN: ChewyPlays
Discord: ChewyPlays#9628
Channel URL: https://youtube.com/chewyplays
Subscriber Amount: 250
Average views per video: 200+
Link to your two videos on Viper:
and
Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: Of Course! That is what I prioritize. I know I do not meet the requirements but I bring my fan base and have a positive attitude!

Verb

already know this is going to get denied. since the admins never look at the community feedback they look at the person if he meets the requirements. you can't get a man out of prison because 1000 thousand people want him out. 1 logical man can destroy all those 1000 thousand people If he's logical.

I'm neutral.

if u see something retarded its because im a retard

Thread starter #14
already know this is going to get denied. since the admins never look at the community feedback they look at the person if he meets the requirements. you can't get a man out of prison because 1000 thousand people want him out. 1 logical man can destroy all those 1000 thousand people If he's logical.

I'm neutral.

if u see something retarded its because im a retard
Thanks!

Thread starter #20
Whoever is reviewing this it looks like I dont meet sub requirments but everyone who is watching this says my content is great and im growing like crazy so please think about that.

Kindess Regards Chewy

Status
Not open for further replies.