Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied DRIPINGGG Media Application !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satiating

Thread starter #1
IGN: DRIPINGGG

Discord: DRIPINGGG#4954

Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TVxgrem_xHEqRYSfxEdbA?view_as=subscriber

Subscriber Amount: 550

Average views per video: 200-350+

Link to your two videos on Viper: Currently Only Have One, On Practice.
Im Planning To Start Recording HCF Too !

Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: Of Course, Im Almost Never A Toxic Person And Respect Everyone Even If They're Being Toxic Towards Me!

=EXTRA
I Understand I Dont Meet The Sub Req, But Iv'e Been Growing Fast Recently Looking For A Server To Grow Off Of Even More So It Would Be Great If You Could Give Me A Chance!!!
Thanks For Your Time! <3 :)

mahh

Honest opinion.

Good channel, good amount of views! Although you don't have that many videos uploaded on the server, maybe post a few more and then I'll see from there!

Rating : +0.5

King Regards,
mahh

Kinomu

IGN: DRIPINGGG

Discord: DRIPINGGG#4954

Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TVxgrem_xHEqRYSfxEdbA?view_as=subscriber

Subscriber Amount: 550

Average views per video: 200-350+

Link to your two videos on Viper: Currently Only Have One, On Practice.
Im Planning To Start Recording HCF Too !

Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: Of Course, Im Almost Never A Toxic Person And Respect Everyone Even If They're Being Toxic Towards Me!

=EXTRA
I Understand I Dont Meet The Sub Req, But Iv'e Been Growing Fast Recently Looking For A Server To Grow Off Of Even More So It Would Be Great If You Could Give Me A Chance!!!
Thanks For Your Time! <3 :)
+1

- He's growing fast
- Does not upload enough
- Good number of views

You can give him a chance

Good luck,
Kinomu

Checklist

Platform Admin
Staff member
Platform Admin
Hey,

Thank you for applying for youtuber on our network, however, you have been denied for not meeting the requirements. Feel free to re-apply once the you've met our requirements.

Thanks,
Checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.