Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

ExoticFlareYT Youtube Application

Thread starter #1
IGN: ExoticFlareYT
Discord: exo#5064
Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ePgPt2r70imKTgkvvFLoA
Subscriber Amount: 1,454
Average views per video: 150-300 views

Link to your two videos on Viper: I've had videos uploaded but it was awhile back and its really bad quality, i really like the environment of viper and I've had a lot of fun recently playing on viper, i fell like i could bring my audience over to viper, and provide amazing content while doing so, i know that not having a video public on my channel my hurt my chances but i think uploading videos for you guys well help grow my audience and bring them over to viper and i promise u if you accept me i wont let u down!. Thank you.

Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: i agree, respect and kindness is very important to me as a person, and hopefully ill help viper plays feel at home,

Last edited:
IGN: ExoticFlareYT
Discord: exo#5064
Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ePgPt2r70imKTgkvvFLoA
Subscriber Amount: 1,454
Average views per video: 150-300 views

Link to your two videos on Viper: I've had videos uploaded but it was awhile back and its really bad quality, i really like the environment of viper and I've had a lot of fun recently playing on viper, i fell like i could bring my audience over to viper, and provide amazing content while doing so, i know that not having a video public on my channel my hurt my chances but i think uploading videos for you guys well help grow my audience and bring them over to viper and i promise u if you accept me i wont let u down!. Thank you.

Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: i agree, respect and kindness is very important to me as a person, and hopefully ill help viper plays feel at home,
+1