Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

#FixPearlGlitching

Dylan_

I've been an avid ViperMC player for years. I really hate Pearl Glitching. It sucks and it ruins gameplay. New Players, get pearl glitched in on and quit the gamemode all together. Not all players have good computers to record the pearl glitching taking place. I really hate having to double layer my base and add some cobblestone fences under the border. I think fixing pearl glitching will be a really good way to change up gameplay and give new players a chance at getting setup without being bombarded by pearl glitchers. #FixPearlGlitching

Julinopro123 :)

I've been an avid ViperMC player for years. I really hate Pearl Glitching. It sucks and it ruins gameplay. New Players, get pearl glitched in on and quit the gamemode all together. Not all players have good computers to record the pearl glitching taking place. I really hate having to double layer my base and add some cobblestone fences under the border. I think fixing pearl glitching will be a really good way to change up gameplay and give new players a chance at getting setup without being bombarded by pearl glitchers. #FixPearlGlitching
Lets goo

Vesperal

bro all the people who pearl glitch are p2w kids who are spoiled
like all they do is shit on kids that arent p2w :/
(and then they complain about toxic dropdowns)

expertXD

While I do agree that pearl glitching can be very annoying and ruin new players experiences, if they were to fix the method of pearl glitching it would get rid of cross pearling. (a great aspect to hcf to somewhat counter trappers)