Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Higher queue priority with higher playtime

Bartyh

Thread starter #1
IGN:
Bartyh
Which server would this be Implemented On:
Every HCF server
Your Suggestion:
Give people with higher playtime higher queue priority, but limit it to only being able to get #1 of all the people in your ''rank section''. Playtime will get higher priority then the time you've been in queue.
Let me just give an example:

Fang player #1 with 2 hours playtime joined the queue at 1 PM EST
Fang player #2 with 3 hours playtime joined the queue a few minutes before SOTW, at 2 PM EST.
Taipan player joined at 1 PM EST with 1 hour playtime.

Even tho Fang player #1 joined the queue earlier, Fang Player #2 will be higher in queue because he has more playtime. But, the fang player wont be able to pass the taipan player, because his rank is higher.

Benefits of Your Suggestion:
On SOTW, there normally are 750+ players online, while only 200/300 players will play it the whole week. If the 400+ players that don't play the map till the end join the queue earlier, they will get better claims // a better SOTW, while they wont even be playing the full map. If you add playtime queue priority. People that play HCF actively will have a chance to get a better SOTW.

Anything Else:
I hope this gets added :)

Last edited:
+1 i think this is an good thing for people that has no ranks because some people with viper dont play much and people that have member rank do

KwopZ

To that kuttans there is a solution.
You make an afk kick after +/- 15 mins.
AFK machines will be on first sight a warning for the player that uses it.
When after the warning the player continues doing this he will get a 12/24h tempban.

Problem solved and very rewarding for the active players :)

Jxmp

-1 kids will just afk n kicking people for being afk would be wrong. Many people afk their farms n mobs which is why most people’s playtime is so high

Subtend

-1 People will afk, + Some people wake up extra early to join the queue, because they play all map. they want a good queue position, if some random that AFK's the whole time is gonna pass you at 2 min b4 sow while you were waiting 12 hours or something for a good queue. That is just unfair. The way that it is now is the only good way.

Jxmp

-1 People will afk, + Some people wake up extra early to join the queue, because they play all map. they want a good queue position, if some random that AFK's the whole time is gonna pass you at 2 min b4 sow while you were waiting 12 hours or something for a good queue. That is just unfair. The way that it is now is the only good way.
It won’t work very well with the server n they get higher priority due to their ranks on the server.. you tubers have to get in first same as partners and staff they are the ones who advertise the server and keep it alive

Bartyh

Thread starter #10
It won’t work very well with the server n they get higher priority due to their ranks on the server.. you tubers have to get in first same as partners and staff they are the ones who advertise the server and keep it alive
-1 on your post(s).

@Jxmp I'm not saying a Taipan rank should be able to get #1 in the whole queue, but they should be able to get the best place in queue possible for their rank... (so before all other taipans). And I know some ppl wake up really early for SOTW, that are the ppl that play alot. Or atleast, I do it myself, and I play the whole map. Wouldnt it be wonderful if we could just join an hour before SOTW and be before all other people of our rank. So NOT being before partners, just being #1 of YOUR rank. (for example 20 youtubers and 100 viper ranks are in queue. If you were a viper rank with the highest playtime you would be #21 in queue)

Jxmp

-1 on your post(s).

@Jxmp I'm not saying a Taipan rank should be able to get #1 in the whole queue, but they should be able to get the best place in queue possible for their rank... (so before all other taipans). And I know some ppl wake up really early for SOTW, that are the ppl that play alot. Or atleast, I do it myself, and I play the whole map. Wouldnt it be wonderful if we could just join an hour before SOTW and be before all other people of our rank. So NOT being before partners, just being #1 of YOUR rank. (for example 20 youtubers and 100 viper ranks are in queue. If you were a viper rank with the highest playtime you would be #21 in queue)
Okay that makes much more sense. Yes that would be a good idea queue priority in ur own rank. +1 to that

87w

-1. People afk in hcf for there crops to grow which is allowed, but if this idea was implemented there would have to lead to an anti afk plugin which isn't fare for the people that afk for there stuff to grow.