Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Read Me Infernal 2.0's SOTW Information, Christmas Advent Calendar, Christmas Hub, and more! 🎁

Spyno

Staff Member
Owner

Good Morning,

Welcome back to another week of the Anniversary Update. This week will consist of an Infernal 2.0 SOTW, the release of our Christmas Advent Calendar, and the reveal of our brand new Christmas hub! Everything I just mentioned will be releasing on Friday, but at different times. Our Christmas Hub will go live at 12:00 AM EST tonight followed by our Infernal 2.0 SOTW at 6:00 PM EST. The Christmas Advent Calendar will release with Infernal 2.0. If you don't know what an advent calendar is, I've left a short description of how it works below so be sure to give it a read. Free loot is involved! Without further ado, everything else you need to know regarding this week of the Anniversary Update can be found below. See you all tomorrow!

NEW Christmas Update Teaser

Christmas Advent Calendar
There will be a Santa Claus NPC located inside of Spawn and that's where players will be able to access the Christmas Advent Calendar. Once you click the Santa Claus NPC, the following UI will appear in front of you:

You will be able to claim your daily reward (beginning on December 11th through December 25th) through this UI. It's that simple. All you've gotta do is hop online Infernal 2.0 every single day to claim a free reward.

Infernal 2.0
Everything you need to know regarding Infernal 2.0 can be found here.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 8 Man Teams, No Allies
Release Date: Tomorrow, December 11th at 6:00 PM EST

See you all tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,
Spyno 🎅

Last edited: