Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Read Me Infernal 2.0's SOTW Information, Creative Season 1 (for real), and more!

Spyno

Staff Member
Owner

Good Afternoon,

I'd like to apologize AGAIN for the late post. A lot has been going on over at Viper as we prepare for our update in December and that has been taking up lots of my time. For those who don't already know, Zigy and Dylan_ have made their return to Viper! Please welcome them with open arms when you see them on the server today for SOTW. Regarding Creative Season 1 and why we didn't release it last weekend; to sum things up we just weren't prepared. We've dedicated tons of time to Creative throughout the week and we're ready to release it. Information regarding Infernal 2.0's SOTW and Creative Season 1 can be found below.

Infernal 2.0 🕷🕸
Everything you need to know regarding Infernal 2.0 can be found here.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 8 Man Teams, No Allies
Release Date: Today, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST

New Halloween Crate has been added in game and to our store
#1 team on /f top will be receiving the first claim on South Road
Treasure Island chests now respawn every 30 minutes with new loot
All existing bugs with Partner Packages have been patched
Waypoints have been added above your teammates/allies name tags

Creative Season 1 🎃
Everything you need to know about Creative and its debut can be found here.

Release Date: Saturday, November 7th at 3:00 PM EST

Creative will finally be opening on Viper! All donators, Viper realm and Infernal 2.0 realm, will have their rank on Creative. This allows our players to build bases they plan on using in the future for Infernal 2.0 SOTW's, submit builds to us for our Kits and Practice updates for in game rewards, and much more. There will be new Creative seasons every single update. If you have any questions, leave them below and I'll reply to them as quick as possible.

We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Thanks for reading,
Spyno 🎃

I would love to see the mapkit as Prot 2 Sharp 2 so we could actually enchant it instead of using kits.

Edit: I’m still waiting for a prot 2 sharp 2 mapkit so people without ranks/kits can actually play without getting absolutely destroyed by people in prot 2 and having a sharp 2 sword.

Last edited: