I'd like to apologize in advance for the late post. A few things popped up earlier which ultimately led to the post going up a few hours late. This week will consist of Infernal 2.0's SOTW, Creative Season 1, and lots of Practice updates! Everything you need to know regarding this week's releases can be found below.
Infernal 2.0 🕷🕸
Everything you need to know regarding Infernal 2.0 can be found here.
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 5 Man Teams, No Allies
Release Date: Tomorrow, October 30th at 6:00 PM EST
• New Halloween Crate has been added in game and to our store
• #1 team on /f top will be receiving the first claim on South Road
• Treasure Island chests now respawn every 30 minutes with new loot
• All existing bugs with Partner Packages have been patched
• Waypoints have been added above your teammates/allies name tags
Creative Season 1
Everything you need to know about Creative and its debut can be found here.
Release Date: Saturday, October 31st at 6:00 PM EST
Creative will finally be opening on Viper! All donators, Viper realm and Infernal 2.0 realm, will have their rank on Creative. This allows our players to build bases they plan on using in the future for Infernal 2.0 SOTW's, submit builds to us for our Kits and Practice updates for in game rewards, and much more. There will be new Creative seasons every single update. If you have any questions, leave them below and I'll reply to them as quick as possible.
Practice Season 1
Everything you need to know about Practice can be found here.
We will be pushing various bug fixes and new content to Practice over the weekend. If you would like to see anything removed, modified, or added to Practice be sure to let us know below. We're very open to change on Practice.
• Parkour, Sumo, TNT Tag, Block Party, and Red Light Green Light events have been added
• HCTeams kits no longer have sharpness three swords
• Bug where parties UI was showing old/disbanded parties has been patched
• Strength has been nerfed
• New arenas have been built and will be pushed into production this weekend
• MCSG, Spleef, and HCF ladders are complete and will be pushed into production this weekend
• Bug where players would lose no hunger has been patched
• Bug where players couldn't use the ping matchmaking setting has been patched
• Bug where lightning upon death would land on the wrong player has been patched
• Bug where lava would burn arenas with wool in them has been patched
• Various new scoreboard and chat messages for parties, duels, events, and more have been implemented
• Even after logging out and/or a server reboot your custom settings will stay the same
...and many more small bugs have been patched.
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!
Thanks for reading,