Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Infernal and Reforged's SOTW Information, MCTeams Lite, and more! 💫

Spyno

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Good Afternoon folks,

This week will consist of the following:

✦ Infernal's SOTW
✦ Reforged's SOTW
✦ MCTeams Lite

Before I get into this weeks specifics, it's important that you know we are heavily considering sticking to Reforged and just Reforged for our Saturday server. It's becoming clear to us that you all love smaller sized teams rather than larger sized teams. Before we make anything final, you all will know ahead of time but I figured I'd give you all fair notice. It doesn't mean Royale will disappear forever - we'll host some Royale maps from time to time, but Reforged seems to be the player favourite right now. More information to come soon. Without further a do, this weeks information can be found below!

Infernal 🍍
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.

EOTW: Thursday, June 18th at 5:00 PM EST
SOTW: Friday, June 19th at 6:00 PM EST
Key All: Friday, June 19th at 7:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM EST, and 10:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid and HateFoo

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1
Roster Size: 6 Man Teams
Allies: N/A
SOTW Timer: 2 Hours
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled

Reforged 🥭
Everything in regards to this upcoming Reforged map can be found here.

EOTW: Friday, June 19th at 3:00 PM EST
SOTW: Saturday, June 20th at 2:00 PM EST
Key All: Saturday, June 20th at 3:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM EST, and 6:00 PM EST
2nd Reclaim: Sunday, June 21st at 2:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, iMakeMcVids, Br0, Zigy, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, Swirls, and Dylan_

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1
Roster Size: 8 Man Teams
Allies: N/A
SOTW Timer: N/A
Classes: Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled

MCTeams Lite 🍄
Everything in regards to MCTeams Lite can be found here.

Release: Saturday, April 20th at 3:00 PM EST

Overworld: 6k x 6k
Nether: 6k x 6k
Teams Size: 8 Man Teams
Kits: N/A
Lunar Client is optional

With Love,
Spyno 💫
06.18.2020 5:01 PM EST

Democles

That's dope af would be cool if rogue was disabled for this map and ppl could use 4Dias 1 bard n 1archer but still seems good af

9q0

first thing i read was it's important that you know we are heavily considering sticking to Reforged and just Reforged for our Saturday server. It's becoming clear to us that you all love smaller sized teams rather than larger sized teams.

my brain just left

first thing i read was it's important that you know we are heavily considering sticking to Reforged and just Reforged for our Saturday server. It's becoming clear to us that you all love smaller sized teams rather than larger sized teams.

my brain just left
It's not hard to understand ? Royale is bigger rosters than reforged. And players prefer smaller rosters