Welcome back, folks!
Before you continue reading I would like to let you know that we will be revealing UHCF details this weekend. If you plan on playing, then be sure to follow @ViperMC on Twitter as the news will be releasing on our Twitter first. We have a ton of stuff planned for the month of August and UHCF is just the first order of action. Make sure you're paying close attention to Viper Twitter and Discord plus the Cobra Twitter and Discord. 👀
Everything in regards to this upcoming Reforged map can be found in this section of the post.
Release Date: Saturday, July 27th at 2:00 PM EST.
Played by PainfulPvP, DJTasty, Stepphen, and laserlightshot.
Map Kit: Protection 2, Sharpness 2, Power 5.
Roster Size: 10 Man Factions.
Classes: Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled.
Reputation from Royale & Infernal will carry over.
NEW Partner Packages are available for purchase on our store.
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found in this section of the post.
Release Date: Friday, July 26th at 6:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid and HateFoo.
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 4.
Roster Size: 8 Man Factions.
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled.
Reputation from Reforged & Royale will carry over.
NEW Partner Packages available for purchase on our store.
All changes made to HCF, Kits and Practice can be found in this section of the post.
- Everything that was meant to be implemented for the release of the Summer Update WILL be implemented this weekend.
- New reputation colors have been added going all the way up to 6000 rep.
- New ways to obtain rep such as mining diamond ore, breaking trees, and fishing.
- /reputation to see who has the highest reputation on the server.
- Treasure Island and Controllable Land are now functioning as intended and will be implemented this weekend.
- Class Ultimates can now be used in your own faction territory.
- F Stuck now cancels when moving beyond a 5 block radius.
- Playtime Rewards are now functioning as intended and will be implemented this weekend.
- /ores now displays how far you are away from your next Miner reward.
- New bard effects now appear in chat as intended.
- Battle Pass has been enabled and will be available for purchase this Friday.
- /challenges is complete.
- Can no longer see invisible players name tags in 1.8.x.
More information on Kits Season 8, Practice Season 3, UHCF Map 0.5, our client and so much more will be coming sooner than you think. Keep your eyes peeled! Thank you for your continued support - we love you all. 💙