Welcome back! We will be implementing lots of stuff to Viper this week and it's important that you stay up to date with it all so be sure to read this post in its entirety. We have a ton of new content planned for the first quarter of 2020 and we're confident you will love it - this week is just a small portion of the new content. Before you continue to read the rest of the post it is also extremely important that you know we plan on doing our first 2 Man Factions map on Infernal next Friday followed by our first Hydro Sunday SOTW next Sunday - more information on that will be released early in our Discord so be sure to join it. Without further a do, everything you need to know can be found below.
High Roller Updates
If you are a High Roller this applies to you.
• /kit high-roller: An all new kit exclusive to our High Roller's. You cannot purchase this kit individually. The kit will include High Roller armor which will have its own unique set of particles when you equip a full set, a High Roller bow with its own unique particles once shot, a High Roller fishing rod with its own unique particles once cast, a High Roller sword, and a full potion loadout. This kit will be available to all High Roller's this upcoming SOTW.
• High Roller Hub: Our High Roller's will be getting an exclusive Hub in the coming weeks that they will be sharing with our lovely Owner's, Platform Admin's, and Partner's. The build of choice for the High Roller Hub will be unique, not the same one in every other Hub. More information to be released in the coming weeks.
• /reclaim on Kits: High Roller will be getting a /reclaim on Kits this Friday. It will include 15+ Partner Packages, various crate keys, and a few extras that we can't announce just yet. Stay tuned!
...and more to come very shortly!
Updates to our Hubs, Infernal, and more.
• New Queue. Our new queue has been 90% ready for weeks - all it needed was to be polished. We've done so and it will be ready for production this upcoming SOTW. No more randomly getting kicked from queue during SOTW... hallelujah.
• NPC's in Hub. We will be re-adding NPC's in all Hubs this Friday. If you don't feel like using the nether star now you don't have to! This isn't that crazy of a feature but it makes our Hubs look way nicer.
• Performance Updates (HCF). Back in May of 2019 we were able to hold 1,000 players on one server at 20 TPS. We will be pushing our updated spigot to Infernal this Friday and it should allow us to hold 900 players at 20 TPS by the bare minimum. We're doing this to empty queue faster during SOTW so each and every single one of you get a chance to get set up while SOTW timer is still active.
• New Partner Crates. We've redone the Partner Crates entirely and they will be available for purchase this upcoming SOTW. New particles for each partner set, new items that you can obtain only through the partner crates, and lots more.
• 2020 Crate. Christmas has passed (unfortunately ) which means it is time for a new crate! Our all new 2020 Crate will be available for purchase this upcoming SOTW. This crate has also got a refresh and it will feature plenty of new items such as custom enchant books, rare partner package items, and more.
• KOTH Crate. We've gotten rid of the Treasure, Potion, and Combat crates entirely and they've been replaced by our KOTH crate. The loot has been buffed and you win more items per key. There are also very rare items in this crate that you cannot obtain in any other crate.
...and a few other small things that you'll notice when you hop on this week. These are just small things that we've been meaning to push for a while and isn't even a fraction of what else we have planned for you all. Stay tuned!
Christmas Sale (Ends Saturday)
Everything regarding the Christmas Sale can be found here.
Our Christmas Sale has been extended and ends this upcoming Saturday! Ranks, Partner Packages, Crate Keys, Lives and so much more are on sale. We will be doing an even bigger sale today to celebrate Infernal's SOTW as well so stay on the look out for that. A link to the store can be found below. Spend wisely!
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.
Release Date: Friday, January 10th at 6:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Laserlightshot, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, Adios, and Swirls.
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Roster Size: 8 Man Factions
SOTW Timer: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled