Welcome to another week of the Spring Update! As most of you have seen, we have decided to remove permanent and temporary bans. Be sure to fully read over our changes to the ban system here. We've spent the past week working on various bug fixes and perfecting the 1.8 spigot. All outstanding issues from last map have been fixed, make sure you read over the change log down below. Without further ado, Infernal's SOTW takes place this Saturday at 2:00 PM EST. We'll be holding key all's all day long. The queue will open up right after EOTW which takes place today at 6:00 PM EST. Hope to see you all Saturday!
Click here to view our store.
Our big Spring Sale is here! Everything from High Roller, to our all new Partner Packages, to Mystery Boxes, and more is on sale. Be sure to take advantage of the sale while it lasts!
Viper x Lunar Client Cosmetics
Click here to view our cosmetics.
Our brand new 8bit Spring Cloak & Bandanna have been released! We've gone with a different artist and style this time, grab these limited cosmetics while you can!
Our new 8bit Spring cosmetics can be found here.
Everything regarding Infernal can be found here.
Key All's will take place all day tomorrow! Schedule can be found in our discord. Be sure to read the change log for this week down below.
Release Date: Saturday, April 30th at 2:00 PM EST
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 4 Mans, No Allies.
- Permanent & Temporary bans have been removed. Read more about it here.
- False flags with our AC have been patched.
- A cooldown for /f create has been added. (To prevent spam)
- Durability on armor has been adjusted, it won't break as fast.
- It will no longer rain all over the map.
- An issue with not being able to place water buckets and lava buckets have been fixed.
- Pearls have been reverted back to how they used to be.
- You can no longer phase through blocks. (This was fixed a day after last SOTW)
- You can now pearl through all fence gates. (Including the 1.8 fences)
- Slime blocks can no longer be pushed by pistons.
- An issue where players were able to open enderchests has been fixed.
- Updated some of the punishment lengths.
- Performance boost, and a few more bug fixes.