Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Infernal SOTW (New Anniversary Info) 🥂

Spyno

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Hello folks!

Welcome back to one of the final weeks of the Summer Update! We're nearing Viper's 1 Year Anniversary. As the days go by we're going to be dropping a ton of teasers on the Viper Twitter so definitely keep your eyes peeled for that. The first teaser is coming sooner than you think. With that being said, we hope you enjoy this week of the Summer Update. We've got an amazing Infernal map prepared for you all and we're confident you will love it. Without further a do, you can find everything you need to know for this week down below.

Reminder that the brand new Partner Crates are available for purchase on Infernal! Once you equip a full Partner set you will be surrounded by unique particles. Click here to see a preview of the particles.

Infernal 🔥
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found in this section of the post.

Release Date: Friday, October 4th at 6:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Laserlightshot, Stepphen and PatroxWarez.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3.
Roster Size: 12 Man Factions.
Allies: N/A
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled.
Reputation from Reforged & Royale will carry over.
Partner Packages are now available for purchase on our store.

Change Log 📰
• All new queue plugin. No more getting kicked from the queue at random!
• Instead of Ender Chests, NPC's will be used for our Partner Crates.
• KOTH Schedule is finally here! Enjoy the constant PvP at KOTH's every 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• All issues with /f stuck have been fixed.
• Players can no longer place and break obsidian in KOTH claims.
• Players can no longer /hub in combat.
• Players will now receive the /f claim wand when they connect for the first time to our HCF server.
• Players can now dye their leather armor without losing their archer effects.
• Players can no longer pearl into a safe zone while combat tagged.
...and a whole lot more! See you all this Friday at 6:00 PM EST.

Mathis456

Can we please get back royal & reforged!

I kinda find it to be bs that I spent 50 bucks on a rank for it to just say something in the hub...

driy

bring royale and reforged back alot of people have bought top rank and ranks on reforged / royale just to see a fancy font in hub it's kinda bs please bring royale and reforged back

xPis

Platform Admin
Staff member
Platform Admin
Can we please get back royal & reforged!

I kinda find it to be bs that I spent 50 bucks on a rank for it to just say something in the hub...
Royale & Reforged will return soon.