Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Infernal SOTW (Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchers

Thread starter #1
Alright hello πŸ‘‹
I wanted to make a quick thread suggestion on the time that infernal sotw will take place and has been taking place. I think it's unfair for EU people as its pretty late for them, like for me infernal SOTW is at 11:00 and will finish past MIDNIGHT, I will be tired af, I will not even have the motivation to play, I legit just bought flare rank lmao, I thought it started at 1pm est like normal servers, but it starts 5 hours ahead. Please management team do something about it my friends are complaining aswell & I legit cant make it for any of the infernal sotw's as its late af for EU. Please I legit wanna play infernal it seems like fun I have been watching MEEZOID & many other youtubers playing it, please maybe reduce it & I know people are going to say "OH THEY AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THE TIME JUST FOR YOU IDIOT" ik that but many people are actually complaining about this and not getting the attention it needs so that's why I'm posting this thread.

Most of the players are NA, due to this I doubt they will change the time of SOTW. I'm sorry but it's not my choice.

Noahx4

Platform Admin
Staff member
Platform Admin
Unfortunately its pretty tough to balance the release of a server for all timezones, and we have no plans to change the SOTW time from Infernal anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.