Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Infernal's SOTW & Hydro's SOTW πŸ’œπŸ’›

Spyno

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Hello Folks,

Welcome back to this week of the Winter Update. Before I get into this weeks post I would like to pay respect to the nine souls we lost on Sunday morning. For those who don't know, on January 26th we lost Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna Bryant, coach John Altobelli, his wife Keri Altobelli, his daughter Alyssa Altobelli, Christina Mauser, Sarah Chester, her daughter Payton Chester, and pilot Ara Zobayan. We send love, condolences, and prayers to the families affected by this tragedy. In honor of Kobe Bryant's legacy we have changed the color of our 2020 rebrand to Purple and Gold and all hubs have been replaced with our Kobe Bryant & Gianna Bryant Memorial Hub. Run all the way north of the Hub until you get to the edge, turn up your render distance and you will see a mural of Kobe and Gianna. Let us show love rather than hate. Let us work on being the best version of us that we can possibly be. Cherish the ones you love and love hard. Rest in Paradise to all nine victims. πŸ’œπŸ’›

For those looking to honor and support the families affected by this tragedy, click this message.
For those who are inspired to continue Kobe and Gianna’s legacy in youth sports, click this message.

Infernal
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.

Release Date: Friday, January 31st at 6:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Laserlightshot, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, Adios, and Swirls.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Roster Size: 8 Man Factions
Allies: N/A
SOTW Timer: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled

Hydro
Everything in regards to this upcoming Hydro map can be found here.

Release Date: Sunday, February 2nd at 1:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Laserlightshot, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, Adios, and Swirls.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Roster Size: 10 Man Factions
Allies: N/A
SOTW Timer: N/A
End Safezone: Enabled

Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled