Welcome back to another week of the Spring Update! We've pushed tons of bug fixes this week and overall performance has been slightly boosted. The change log for this week can be found under the Infernal section. We've been pretty quiet, but trust me we're working.
SOTW on Infernal takes place this Saturday at 2:00 PM EST, multiple key all's will take place throughout the day. Also, we've implemented a auto key all system. Meaning no more late key all's. Hope to see you all tomorrow!
NEW Giveaway: Click me!
Click here to view our store.
Our big Spring Sale is here! Everything from High Roller, to our all new Partner Packages, to Mystery Boxes, and more is on sale. Be sure to take advantage of the sale while it lasts!
Viper x Lunar Client Cosmetics
Click here to view our cosmetics.
Our brand new 8bit Spring Cloak & Bandanna have been released! We've gone with a different artist and style this time, grab these limited cosmetics while you can!
Our new 8bit Spring cosmetics can be found here.
Everything regarding Infernal can be found here.
Key All's will take place all day tomorrow! Schedule can be found in our discord. Be sure to read the change log for this week down below.
Release Date: Saturday, May 14th at 2:00 PM EST
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 8 Mans, No Allies.
- Strength II has been removed from beacons.
- Using a fishing rod on a player no longer gives a delay.
- An issue where items weren't able to be picked up in the end has been fixed.
- Multiple dupes have been patched.
- Archer tags not registering on certain bow shots has been fixed.
- NPC names should no longer appear on your scoreboard.
- A brand new automated key all system has been implemented.