Good Afternoon Folks,
Welcome back to this brand new week of the Spring Update! We are in MCTeams week! As you all know, we revealed last Saturday that MCTeams would be joining Viper. Since the announcement we have been hard at work to get Map 3 ready for you all. For those who don't already know, MCTeams Map 3 will be launching this Saturday, April 18th at 3:00 PM EST. The specifics regarding Map 3 can be found below, but in this section of the post I'm going to brief you on a few things. We have just released our first rank giveaway in celebration of MCTeams Map 3. The link for that can be found right below this paragraph. We have another giveaway releasing tomorrow. And lastly, the trailer along with a massive rank giveaway will release on Friday at 10:00 AM EST. With that being said, everything else you need to know regarding this week of the Spring Update can be found below. We love and appreciate you all. Thank you for your continuous support. ❤️
MCTeams Rank Giveaway:
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.
EOTW: Tomorrow, April 16th at 5:00 PM EST
SOTW: Friday, April 17th at 6:00 PM EST
Key All: Friday, April 17th at 7:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM EST, and 9:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, Swirls, and Dylan_.
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1
Roster Size: 8 Man Factions
SOTW Timer: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled
MCTeams Map 3
Everything in regards to MCTeams and its third map can be found here.
Release: Saturday, April 18th at 3:00 PM EST
Overworld: 10,000 x 10,000
Nether: 10,000 x 10,000
Teams Size: 10 Man Teams
Protected by Lunar Client
More information on MCTeams to release this Thursday and Friday. Stay tuned!
All bug fixes, changes, and more can be found here.
• No longer able to backstab other Rogue's when in Rogue.
• When you attack a player with Br0's Invisibility, you will lose Br0's Invisibility.
• Bug where players clicking Infernal in the hub compass and not being sent to the server has been fixed.
• Bug where deathban information would not display on the scoreboard when in the deathban arena has been fixed.
• Bug where players could see invisible players name tags on Forge 1.8.9 has been fixed.
• Sound has been removed from all partner particles.
• /list will no longer kick you from the server when there are over 800+ players online.
• DTC points have been reduced to 350.
• Only 2 players at a time in the same faction can mine the DTC obsidian.
• High Roller armor, bow, and rod will now get its intended particles (for real this time).
• When SOTW timer ends name tag colours will revert back to red instantly.
• Bug where if a player was both banned and blacklisted it would show the banned message rather than the blacklist message. This has been fixed and now shows the blacklist message.
• NPC leaderboards have been added to spawn on Kits. A new design with new holograms will be coming for Season 14.
• Bufferzones have been implemented and will surround Citadel, Conquest, DTC, and KOTH's.
• When using a shovel to break blocks, the blocks will be put into your inventory instantly instead of dropping on the floor.
...and tons more!
With all of that being said, we look forward to seeing you on both Friday and Saturday! Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow and Friday on the Viper and MCTeams Twitter.