Good Morning Folks,
Welcome back to a new week of the Spring Update! This is an exciting one - one we have been planning for months now. Everything we've been doing for the last few months has lead up to this moment. We can't wait to show you all what we have in store for you all this weekend. Make sure you tune in to the Viper Twitter this Saturday and Sunday. Both of our announcements will be revealed then. But until then, everything else you need to know regarding this week of the Spring Update can be found below. As always, thank you for your continuous love and support. 💙
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.
EOTW: Today, April 23rd at 5:00 PM EST
SOTW: Tomorrow, April 24th at 6:00 PM EST
Key All: Tomorrow, April 24th at 7:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM EST, and 10:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, Swirls, and Dylan_
Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1
Roster Size: 10 Man Factions
SOTW Timer: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled
All bug fixes, changes, and more can be found here.
• More optimizations! We should be able to break 1,300+ players at 20 TPS this SOTW.
• Class ultimate messages no longer spam your chat. One message every 5 seconds.
• Conquest will now give you 5 KOTH Keys once your team wins.
• No longer able to backstab Rogue's.
• Bug where horses could be duped has been fixed.
• Bug where you still have partner particles surrounding you even with no armour has been fixed.
• Deathban information now appears on your scoreboard when in the deathbed arena.
• Block hit glitch with fence gates on 1.8 has been fixed.
...and much more.
With all of that being said, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Stay tuned and keep alerts on for our Twitter as well.