Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Infernal's SOTW Information! πŸ’«

Spyno

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Good Afternoon folks,

First and foremost I'd like to let you all know why there hasn't been a forums post in over 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks ago we revealed that we are doing a Viper 2.0 on August 1st. We wanted all attention on that and didn't want SOTW posts/tweets to take away from the big reveal. That's why we announced map details only in our Discord. With that being said, SOTW posts will resume like normal. Everything you need to know regarding Infernal's SOTW can be found below. More information regarding 2.0 to come very soon. Stay tuned! πŸ‘€

VIPER 2.0

Infernal 🍌
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.

EOTW: Thursday, July 16th at 5:00 PM EST
SOTW: Friday, July 17th at 6:00 PM EST
Key All: Friday, July 17th at 7:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM EST, and 10:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, iMakeMcVids, Br0, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, and Swirls

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1
Roster Size: 8 Man Teams
Allies: N/A
SOTW Timer: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled

With Love,
Spyno πŸ’«
07.16.2020 5:17 PM EST

Good Afternoon folks,

First and foremost I'd like to let you all know why there hasn't been a forums post in over 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks ago we revealed that we are doing a Viper 2.0 on August 1st. We wanted all attention on that and didn't want SOTW posts/tweets to take away from the big reveal. That's why we announced map details only in our Discord. With that being said, SOTW posts will resume like normal. Everything you need to know regarding Infernal's SOTW can be found below. More information regarding 2.0 to come very soon. Stay tuned! πŸ‘€

VIPER 2.0

Infernal 🍌
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found here.

EOTW: Thursday, July 16th at 5:00 PM EST
SOTW: Friday, July 17th at 6:00 PM EST
Key All: Friday, July 17th at 7:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM EST, and 10:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, iMakeMcVids, Br0, Stepphen, PatroxWarez, and Swirls

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1
Roster Size: 8 Man Teams
Allies: N/A
SOTW Timer: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled

With Love,
Spyno πŸ’«
07.16.2020 5:17 PM EST
am i missing something? Viper 2.0 is just another announcement for infernal sotw?