Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

make Infernal better

Mlicko

Thread starter #1
Hi, I have a few suggestions for Infernal (it's the most played realm so I think you should focus on making it better)

1) Vanilla map - maps with normal trees, rivers, mountains etc. (like Lunar)
2) Disable gkits in combat - it ruins tfs
3) Fix /hub glitch
4) Build in warzone from 800 blocks from spawn
5) Disable placing chests & elevators in nether + warzone (because people build stupid traps and chests with pots for tfs)
6) SOTW more EU friendly (12pm for me), please make it 1-3pm EST so EU players can play on SOTW
7) Remove/Nerf Br0's invisibility - it ruins tfs, you can kill classes very easily, you can bard while being fully invisible
8) Limit pistons on claims - everyone build stupid and massive pull traps
9) Better anticheat/Only join with Lunar client - players can fully bypass with blatant clients
10) Change nether + end more frequently
11) Smaller faction sizes (5-8 mans)
12) Disable partner items on KOTHs - there's no point in knocking KOTHs if you can just snowball the capper off cap
13) Add miner Gkit to Pyro rank - it would make the rank more worth its price, and it would make it easier and faster to get set up (that's what Infernal is about, to get set up fast and pvp)

I would appreciate if any of these suggestions will be accepted, because some of the things above annoy me a lot.

A vanilla map would be cool, also an EU sotw would work during summer now. But I disagree with 2, 4, 5(chests part), 8, 9, 12, 13.

Mlicko

Thread starter #7
A vanilla map would be cool, also an EU sotw would work during summer now. But I disagree with 2, 4, 5(chests part), 8, 9, 12, 13.
Why would you disagree with 2 and 12? Gkits in combat ruin fights (Once we lost a 5v5 in a random faller against Phoenix because they popped like 6 gkits lmfao). And why the f would you want partner items on KOTHs? To get snowballed off cap???

Koth pvp isnt were most of the pvp happens on viper. Most of the pvp happens in and around bases, so when you use a gkit clutch situation can happen. Just calculate the fact that it could happen and dont take a fair fight if you dont have kits. Also partner items at koths make the pvp unique imo, yeah snowballs can be a bitch for the capper, but would you really care if you're flashbanged or exotic bonned or pumpkined.

Koth pvp isnt were most of the pvp happens on viper. Most of the pvp happens in and around bases, so when you use a gkit clutch situation can happen. Just calculate the fact that it could happen and dont take a fair fight if you dont have kits. Also partner items at koths make the pvp unique imo, yeah snowballs can be a bitch for the capper, but would you really care if you're flashbanged or exotic bonned or pumpkined.
You don’t know until you try it and unfortunately you my friend do not leave a 500 block radius of south road. GKits in combat is ridiculously p2w (we would have made taliban raidable one fight but some guy used 4 GKits while kiting) plus partner items do not make pvp unique they make it gratuitous and make skill / game sense obsolete

+1 all of them! I really like all of them. Especially number 1 with the Vanilla map, I made suggestions about this before.