Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Make Mage Great Again...

N0ZY

Please make Mage more useful again. I was all for shortening the duration of slow2, but slow 1 and all the other debuffs are pretty useless. Wither is okay but most use wither overlays now so its pretty useless just like all the other debuffs. I would be fine with super short duration slow 2's, poison 2's, and weakness(maybe 3 secs?). Because in reality, slow 1 doesnt help you much catching archers and rogues, and weakness 1/poison1 still doesnt allow u to trade with p1 Diamonds. And Ive tested this. No one uses Mage anymore. Make the kit more useful. Nothing is worse than a nerf that makes a kit so that no one uses it anymore. That is counterproductive and such a waste for the dev who made Mage in the first place.

N0ZY

i support this mage post make the mage great again!
Thank you! Glad to see someone else agrees! I dont want Mage to be too OP but I want their buffs to be able to be actually useful against Diamonds and speed3 kits even if its for a shorter time frame. I want to be able to use a buff and 1v1 a diamond for 5 seconds on level playing ground.