Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Make SOTW at 3pm est rather than 6pm est

Dvces

Thread starter #1
IGN: iiLiam
Which server would this be Implemented On: Infernal
Your Suggestion: Make infernal SOTW at 3pm est to benefit ALL players of viper.
Benefits of Your Suggestion: This would allow EU players such as myself to be able to play longer rather than having to exhaust themselves by waiting till 11pm (maybe earlier or later depending on where you live) then playing all night ruining sleep schedules and potentially screwing up Saturdays as they have to stay on all night just so that they don't fall behind and end up at a severe disadvantage. Furthermore, this change being implemented would further benefit the NA players of the community as it will allow more people to join on SOTW as they may not be eating with their family, as a 6pm est start some NA people might not be on as they have to eat or be with their families for whatever reason.
Anything Else: If this change is implemented in the near future i believe that it could bring a lot more attention to Viper as it shows that you care about your EU players as well as choosing a most suitable time for your NA players as well. This would allow Viper to grow and expand more than it already is however, if you do implement this change your going to have to figure out ways to fix your lag on SOTW as this also causes many people to move away from Viper as SOTW is always laggy and sometimes very annoying to play especially for people who like invis raiding as SOTW enables because the hit detection is sometimes very bad or it turns into combo ladder mode and causes many deaths.

Ocie

No, it will make it even worse for the eu & asian players which have to stay up all night to play

Vxpor

My name is vxpor I'm vouching For this sexy guy liam and the rest of us. We the small community would love spyno to take actions and make sotw at 3pm Est .. 8pm GMT