Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Miner kit w/ Pyro Rank

Thread starter #1
The reason why I am making this thread is because I have seen alot of requests in the discord about Miner kit being added to the Pyro rank.
Pyro rank as it is right now is not really worth all that money. Yes, you do get first queue priority and a godlike reclaim but there is still just something missing you know.
It is a 100$ rank with only 1 kit, Diamond. It would be much more worth the money if it also had Miner kit.
Miner kit isn't OP or however some people call it, of course it is a good kit for SOTW to get the base done faster and to get setup faster. Isn't that what the Infernal Realm is all about? Getting setup fast to get straight into the PvP ( unlike Royale / Reforged ) those realms are fun too but less action and more grinding.

So Please @Owners, Would you add miner kit to Pyro rank.

Thank you,

Deqenerate ( Mod, Pyro, Viper, Hermes. )

Sebasttian

Factions Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
The reason why I am making this thread is because I have seen alot of requests in the discord about Miner kit being added to the Pyro rank.
Pyro rank as it is right now is not really worth all that money. Yes, you do get first queue priority and a godlike reclaim but there is still just something missing you know.
It is a 100$ rank with only 1 kit, Diamond. It would be much more worth the money if it also had Miner kit.
Miner kit isn't OP or however some people call it, of course it is a good kit for SOTW to get the base done faster and to get setup faster. Isn't that what the Infernal Realm is all about? Getting setup fast to get straight into the PvP ( unlike Royale / Reforged ) those realms are fun too but less action and more grinding.

Thank you,

yes sir i agree +1

Tye

I agree with the statement that Pyro rank isn't worth its price. I personally think that if you're going to spend so much money on a rank that it should be worthwhile. I think that adding miner kit to Pyro rank would make the kit better, however, I still don't think it would justify the price. I think that the ranks should be reevaluated and improved upon so that they're worth the money that people spend on them. +1

AxeReaper

Thank you,

+1 Pyro rank really isn't worth it as it is atm. and I don't think Miner kit won't make it 100% worth it either, but we're getting there.
Miner kit will make it really easy to get wood/sand on sotw since you dont have to enchant shovels and axes if you want it fast :3

Last edited:
@Gomboh no, it's not called copying it's pretty hard to get original ideas (trust me) and this suggestion is actually great! Paying $100 for a rank is not right, and it's a little bit too expensive. Although that's their call not mine.