Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Next kit map suggestions

N0ZY

Get rid of all the Super OP gear, or, give Archer, Rogue and bard P2... Killing a full p2-p3 Diamond with s2-3-4 is almost impossible. If you are going to make Kits so OP, make it so that all the kits have equal ability to kill someone with OP gear... But in reality, Id just prefer to see Kits be less OP and Id also like to see smaller fac sizes.. Its always like 2-3 giant Power Facs that dominate every map.. It would be nice if Koths were contestable for smaller facs and randoms.. It would be kinda cool to have a lot of different Koths, nerf the Koth loot a bit, and have like 3-4 Koths going on at the same time. If fac sizes are limited to say 10, than many facs have the chance to cap and have more fun and competition becomes more even.... Just a suggestion.

Thread starter #22
@N0ZY
They should just make the default kit p1 with speed boots and remove gkits and readd the old koth loot system so basically how it was 3 maps ago. Fights were fair and f opens like NoMercy weren't a thing.
Making the fac limit 10 on kitmap will make it die out fast or make a limit of kicks/invites per day so you cant rotate/invite alot of people to get a 20 man.

N0ZY

@N0ZY
They should just make the default kit p1 with speed boots and remove gkits and readd the old koth loot system so basically how it was 3 maps ago. Fights were fair and f opens like NoMercy weren't a thing.
Making the fac limit 10 on kitmap will make it die out fast or make a limit of kicks/invites per day so you cant rotate/invite alot of people to get a 20 man.
I agree with default P1 with a few perks for Koths and obviously you gotta give something to Viper ranks... It gets kinda dumb when you got 15-man power facs running around fully decked out in p3-s3/4 and you stand ZERO chance of killing them or quickdropping them.. Then they just dominate every time they are on with noone having any chance.. I think keeping Fac sizes under 10, while having multiple koths going on at the same time encourages more competition and gives more parody to the server.. I dont think the kitmap will die out at all if fac sizes are smaller... If anything, more people will play and play longer if they can come on and compete with other people. You gotta remember, the tryhards in Powerfacs are the people you dont have to worry about because they always play. Its the people who come on, get dominated by people in p3/s3 then leave and dont come back, when you could have had a new player that wants to play consistently. Its like advertising a new store.. You want new people to come visit, and be return customers.. That should be the goal here to GROW the server and gain more players. I think having more parody and equality goes a long way in growing the playerbase. Kitmap has been over since it started.. NoMercy and Insidious have dominated points from the beginning and it was never close.. Its too oriented towards power facs and too beneficial to powerfacs who monopolize the economy and Koth loot.

Gruma

+1
Listen to the man. It gets frustrating when you get killed by someone with top rank just getting free p2 s2 god sets / swords when you cant get it WITHOUT killing them.

Kaves

big vouch i used to have fun playing kitmap but this map wasnt fun at all literally was so aids good swords just shred through rogues / archers leading to the archer buff with res 2, but now archer is stronger than rogue in every aspect so rogue is literally a pointless kit.

N0ZY

big vouch i used to have fun playing kitmap but this map wasnt fun at all literally was so aids good swords just shred through rogues / archers leading to the archer buff with res 2, but now archer is stronger than rogue in every aspect so rogue is literally a pointless kit.
Exactly.. the thing is, if you are going to make kitmap super OP, it has to be equal to all kits.. I can fight a p1/s1 Diamond in Rogue and Archer... You stand no chance against p2/s2 and above Diamonds... No chance.. S2 already slices thru Rogue in like 3-4 hits and when they are in P2 on top of that, forget about it.. You cant kill them.. If they plan to keep kitmap this OP, Rogue and Archer should have P2 at the very least. Or maybe make some Custom Enchants for Archer and Rogue's that give them a fighting chance vs p2+ Diamonds.. An Archer buff with Resistance is just dumb. Kitmap is pretty much just Super OP power factions.. 1 or 2 Facs just dominate every map.. It really takes away from what kitmap is supposed to be all about.. Grab a kit, and be able to fight everyone on more equal terms.. For me my biggest issues are 1.) No parody on Kitmap and 1-2 huge Power facs dominate.. same thing every map... 2.) Kits are all over the place and not even close to equal.... These things need to be fixed... I want to see a kitmap where more people can contend and fight to earn/win koths other than just big power facs with God armor, and I want to see kits be more equal.. If you are gonna buff crates for Diamonds and make them super OP, do the same for all kits.

Waku

+1
alot of miss the old viper kits and this sums up everything wrong with it atm i 100% agree with everything here and hop you take this post and use it for the maps to come cause rn everything is just going downhill

xPis

Platform Admin
Staff member
Platform Admin
Hey,

Thank you for the suggestions, I'll make sure we go through this.

N0ZY

Hey,

Can you elaborate on what you plan to change?.. I am in agreement with alot of what the OP said.. Kits is WAY too OP.. Everyone has Koth gear, and there are too many exploits for Power facs.... I do want Viper rank to still have some perks on Kits as it should.. Royale and Reforge reclaims are terrible. Having something on Kits is beneficial and gives more meaning to the Rank... One other thing I hope you look into is Custom Enchants... It is all types of messed up.. For one, Getting Hellforged is almost impossible, and grinding to level 60 is absurd. So people just abuse the /editkit archer and tinker the bows over and over again.. Redo the chances of getting certain Custom enchants, and make XP easier to attain normally thru grinding.. Like Velt has the option of upgrading your claim for more XP.. I timed it... It takes almost 10 minutes of straight grinding mobs with full s2/Looting4 to get to level 60... Then after this Getting Hellforged/Speed2 is incredibly rare... Even on the level 40 rare books, you rarely ever get Implants.. It needs to be fixed.. And Koth loot needs to be massively nerfed... Everyone is running around with s4 and for a Rogue, they get 2-3 hit... If you are gonna keep everything so OP with weapons and armor... Give Archer and Rogue p2 then.. get rid of the archer Resistance buff.. Archer and Rogue should be more equal when fighting... Rogues now stand no chance vs Archers.

1v1r

Thread starter #31
Hey,

Its a long suggestion but the main thing alot of people want is how it used to be 3 maps ago before gkits and the new koth system was added.
I also suggested some new things that are worth taking a look at :)

Siser

+1 P2w is boring asf U can litteraly get a sharp 4 and p2 set and deal 2 hearts a hit to a p1 s1 guy when he does half a heart