Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Old HCF nostalgia // Suggestion for you guys (for the summer)

Chipotleh

Thread starter #1
Alright, hear me out!

I'm a player who has been playing HCF and minecraft for a very long time, and played HCTeams, Kohi, Para, Velt, HCFPvP, Faithful and now Viper. Although I have recently returned from quitting for two years, I am quickly realizing that HCF, although making a mild return, is still NOWHERE near where it used to be. There is no hype for the new maps, no big factions that return, maps die out within a week due to so many releases of different servers.

What always made HCF fun for ME (personal opinion I guess), was the aspect of grinding with a team, spending hours setting up, making a base, messing around with tons of friends in teamspeak, and being rewarded with the thrill (lmfao i sound like an 85 year old retired army veteran) of big teamfights, contesting koths etc... I was a leader of Chipotle back on HCT and velt, and although we never made it anywhere and mostly got railed against good factions, it was always the most fun to lead teamfights and be hyped when dropping people as a result of working well together.

IDK what I am getting at, and I am sure part of the reason HCF doesn't log as many players at this time is that many of us are still in school. But I suggest during the summer, to do as HCT did and stick to at MOST two HCF servers. Maybe a smaller server, similarly to HCSquads, with 6 or 8-mans. And then a teams server, 25-30 man factions. Create a big hype for these servers, by announcing them maybe two weeks in advance! More exposure could be brought by calling it the "summer map" or something. Make a trailer with a bunch of HCTeams memorable teamfights. Bring back the main roots of hardcore factions, maybe limit the power of crate keys, or make it harder to buy spawners etc. Also, please bring back normal caves and biomes (or at least a bit less nuked than the maps are now).

In addition, I think as well as making two hyped HCF servers, their SOTW's should be spread apart at least by three weeks. It is no fun getting set up with a full roster on a 30-man server, just to have nobody contesting KOTHs and teamfighting a week into the map.

This is mainly just a rant, and I sound fucking handicapped.

IDK my retarded ass is just longing to fuckin play HCF again, lead a shitty faction and have fun fucking around!

I hope something like this can happen this summer for HCF! Also bc i cant play lunar bc their shitty client wont even launch on my computer! This server has potential to become this summer's "HCTeams" if u will.

thanks for reading this shit lmfao im out
:)
lmk ur opinions too (im a retard and made grammar errors ik)

Please use suggestions page.But i agree...
Just use the right forum page you never know if there will be done something.Suggestion page will be better with this post.

Only thanks to retarded newgen staff that suck the owners dicks to not change back to hardcore that this hasn't happened.

idgaf, it's my voice/opinion. Mute me

Chipotleh

Thread starter #4
Please use suggestions page.But i agree...
Just use the right forum page you never know if there will be done something.Suggestion page will be better with this post.
oh ya, will do! this was the first time commenting on this forum lol

Chipotleh

Thread starter #5
Only thanks to retarded newgen staff that suck the owners dicks to not change back to hardcore that this hasn't happened.

I agree, crate keys and super quick sotw’s make them money! I just miss how HCTeams was ):

Chipotleh

Thread starter #7
fax except lunar wont launch lmao i can’t even open it... my launcher goes from launch —> connecting —> launch and it just never launches

Scompey

Admin
Staff member
Admin

I dont know where you got this from but this is completely untrue lol?

I may not own a server but I'd rather make all of the purchasable items on the store cosmetics for a client or for a very small amount of lives. It'd make the servers much less p2w speeds.

They say when they created infernal that they didnt care about the money and that everyone has an equal chance at getting setup. Do you think that when I rush a tier 1 faction end that we'll have a chance at beating a tier 5 with full inventories? If they didnt do it for the money and they just liked the vibe of speeds, why don't they make non-p2w speeds e.g Free kits, everyone starts with 10 lives, etc.

Fire all of your bullshit of newgen HCF not being p2w and that its hardcore back at me ....Cos it is

NotNadie

Factions Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
I may not own a server but I'd rather make all of the purchasable items on the store cosmetics for a client or for a very small amount of lives. It'd make the servers much less p2w speeds.

They say when they created infernal that they didnt care about the money and that everyone has an equal chance at getting setup. Do you think that when I rush a tier 1 faction end that we'll have a chance at beating a tier 5 with full inventories? If they didnt do it for the money and they just liked the vibe of speeds, why don't they make non-p2w speeds e.g Free kits, everyone starts with 10 lives, etc.

Fire all of your bullshit of newgen HCF not being p2w and that its hardcore back at me ....Cos it is
Coming at the staff with no actual evidence is wrong, it's ultimately out of staff's reach what happens with big changes to Viper, and if you really have a problem go to the management team. Calling the staff "retarded newgen" won't help anyone and just makes you look bad, like seriously who cares who has been playing minecraft for the longest, lmao (Not like that would even matter or change whether the server would have big changes).

Coming at the staff with no actual evidence is wrong, it's ultimately out of staff's reach what happens with big changes to Viper, and if you really have a problem go to the management team. Calling the staff "retarded newgen" won't help anyone and just makes you look bad, like seriously who cares who has been playing minecraft for the longest, lmao (Not like that would even matter or change whether the server would have big changes).
i'm saying that the newgen staff do this. Not that the staff are newgens

H3A

I can make a server that's fair, everyone gets a fair advantage and no queue priority.
But I don't have the money.

H3A

create a beta and one of the donor perks will be access to beta ;) You get funds to host + no p2w
Oh, good idea. Thanks, Lol What host should I use for now for beta-testing and coding because I'm going to need to beta test the plugins. I'm not going to use server pro because there's an issue with HCF scoreboards.

Wow, this thread actually made me visualise what HCF was like back in 2016-2017. I really miss those days and I hope Viper goes back to two HCF servers and do make the maps longer. It is frustrating getting to the end of the week and just seeing all your work going away and then you have to start all over again for another 7 day period. Maps die out because of this and I personally think if they make the maps longer they will be more fun + active. They should make a realm with Modern day HCF and then make another server that is proper Hardcore factions with p1 s1 and where you have to actually grind for things. I agree with this thread completely and I feel what you feel.

+1