Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied pappay youtube rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappay

Thread starter #1
( I ALSO STREAM ON YOUTUBE WITH ABOUT 10 CONSISTENT VIEWERS)
IGN: pappay
Discord: pappay#3661
Channel URL: www.youtube.com/pappay
Subscriber Amount: 615
Average views per video: 300 +
Link to your two videos on Viper:
Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: yes

Last edited:

wap

complete devouch, literally only moved to Viper from Faithful because he was caught using Vape LOL

pappay

Thread starter #3
complete devouch, literally only moved to Viper from Faithful because he was caught using Vape LOL
litterally not true at all. I wanna switch because faithful is laggy and it’s turning to shit. Also maverick false banned me 😂 and i openly admit to me cheating. But i won’t cheat on viper.

wap

litterally not true at all. I wanna switch because faithful is laggy and it’s turning to shit. Also maverick false banned me 😂 and i openly admit to me cheating. But i won’t cheat on viper.

wap

it was a false ban... look at the dates
Still you had vape which regardless of if you were using it or not looks terrible and as a YouTuber on Viper is not the image you wanna set forth among the community

pappay

Thread starter #7
n
Still you had vape which regardless of if you were using it or not looks terrible and as a YouTuber on Viper is not the image you wanna set forth among the community
i understand that but I made cheating videos in the past so that’s why I have it. But I deleted it and won’t cheat on viper.

Y3PY

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Hey,

Thank you for applying for youtuber on our network, however, you have been denied for not meeting the requirements. Feel free to re-apply once the you've met our requirements.

Thanks,
Y3PY

Status
Not open for further replies.