Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Partner Item Idea - Automatic Elevator Sign

Thread starter #1

As the title states the item would be a elevator sign that when placed would automatically create a elevator up sign

This item would be most useful when

Escaping a gank

Escaping a raidable base

Etc...

For fears that it may be too overpowered

It could be easily countered by breaking the blocks above the sign rendering it useless as a normal elevator up sign would

It would be forced to be one time use as once it's placed it would pick back up as a regular sign

love this idea. sounds great and good for tricking your opponents! (if they are dumb) is it a one time use? as in, if you use it, can someone else as well? can you place it in other peoples claims? (yes i know u answered the one time use thing but not completely) however, I think that making a whole partner item for something that you can already make a bit slower. idk just me

Thread starter #4
love this idea. sounds great and good for tricking your opponents! (if they are dumb) is it a one time use? as in, if you use it, can someone else as well? can you place it in other peoples claims? (yes i know u answered the one time use thing but not completely) however, I think that making a whole partner item for something that you can already make a bit slower. idk just me
In the sense that it would work as a normal up sign just instant place instead of having to type out [Elevator] Up it would be there until it's broken and anyone could use it although in the sense that it works like a normal sign you would only be able to place it in your claim, wilderness, and raidable bases (which is it's main intent)