Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Pvp timers Infernal

CE DUSTS BUYABLE??

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gomboh

Thread starter #1
Ign Gomboh
so as many of the players know there is a Supply drop every 15 min 24/7 long so the annoying part is people with pvp timer goes spawn get 24 leather runs out 300 blocks craft archer set and goes for The supply drops

in my eyes its really unfair becauz u cant die and just get freeloot

there are many players without pvp timer going for it in bard/diamond/archer sets but they are taking a risk to die and sometimes they do die

so my suggestion is After sotw Remove archer set enabled for Pvp protection Becauze its unfair for people without and takes risk to die and get it

Some about the loot inside the crate maybe u can put in the crate P2 bard armor with custom enchanted hellforged fireres implants etc to make it more fun to start collecting them

Custom enchants:
hard to get a full ce god set make in the /ce command u can buy dust + Dust -dust for like 2k or something to make it more fast play and not everyone that dies with his last speed boots set logs off bcz they have none anymore

Xoxo Gombie

GTed

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I believe when people are in pvp timer they are unable to use kits, although I am not 100% sure, if they are able to Ill take a look into it and see what I can do to get this issue sorted.

Thanks!

Gomboh

Thread starter #7
pv
I believe when people are in pvp timer they are unable to use kits, although I am not 100% sure, if they are able to Ill take a look into it and see what I can do to get this issue sorted.

Thanks!
pvp timer can use archer kit if u disable it its good