Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Recruiting chill ppl w experience

Chipotleh

Thread starter #1
What up,

Aright pretty much I’m looking to pick up a decent roster for this summer, where, to keep it short, we’ll be playing HCF and focusing on team fights, KOTHs, and building chemistry to win fights etc. In most cases we will NOT be a trapping faction or a “PvP outside of the base” faction.

That being said, I’m just looking to pick up some chill players who have good HCF past experience and know how to take a map / fights serious, but also know how to have fun and listen.

We’ll be playing Viper Royale this saturday!

However we’ll be practicing on Lunar practice so have lunar client (for HCF practice Team fights).

Activity rn doesn’t matter much, just looking for a chill group of guys, but during the summer looking to be a pretty active faction to contest!

We’ll see how this goes, i’ve already met a bunch of chill guys, but i’m looking for a lot more!! Drop a reply on this post if you’re interested, or reply to me on Telegram (Chipotleh).

btw HCF experience all falls under the umbrella of: Decent at PvP, Knows how to team fight well (mainly
communication), has played HCF before, played w a bigger faction before power fac

also might be dead this sotw bc of lunar but we’ll see

What up,

Aright pretty much I’m looking to pick up a decent roster for this summer, where, to keep it short, we’ll be playing HCF and focusing on team fights, KOTHs, and building chemistry to win fights etc. In most cases we will NOT be a trapping faction or a “PvP outside of the base” faction.

That being said, I’m just looking to pick up some chill players who have good HCF past experience and know how to take a map / fights serious, but also know how to have fun and listen.

We’ll be playing Viper Royale this saturday!

However we’ll be practicing on Lunar practice so have lunar client (for HCF practice Team fights).

Activity rn doesn’t matter much, just looking for a chill group of guys, but during the summer looking to be a pretty active faction to contest!

We’ll see how this goes, i’ve already met a bunch of chill guys, but i’m looking for a lot more!! Drop a reply on this post if you’re interested, or reply to me on Telegram (Chipotleh).

btw HCF experience all falls under the umbrella of: Decent at PvP, Knows how to team fight well (mainly
communication), has played HCF before, played w a bigger faction before power fac

also might be dead this sotw bc of lunar but we’ll see
IGN hokuro3
Can join SOTW from 4/15 sorry....
Active on: 6am ny timee

Zoid

IGN: Zoid
Timezone: EST
Past Factions: Velt Staff Facs, Facs with friends, never played too competitively with a huge faction in HCF.
Experience: Been playing HCF for over 2 years, pretty decent at PVP.
Preferred Kit: Best with diamond, but decent with Bard or Archer as well.

Talk to me on Teamspeak or Discord, very chill personality.

Proximify

IGN: Proximify
Timezone: PDT
Past Fac: Tar, Awaken, Penta,
More info:
I'm interested, im a pretty chill person. Im not toxic at all. I have lots of hcf experice. I have been playing for over 2 and half years.
Discord: Proximify#1315

ign whiteboyremod
age 14
timezone GMT
past facs Europe Sweden Oblivion cyanide GODS chinatown childbeaters and azurite
discord whiteboyremod#9581

ImGhostt

IGN: ImGhostt

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Past Facs: Haven't played in a long time so I don't really remember any..

Discord: Ghostt#0342

Kit: Archer or Diamond, don't prefer one over the other really.

More Information: I played HCF a while back but haven't really touched Minecraft in a while, after PvPing a bit I felt like playing HCF again so here I am. Normally play games in the FPS genre like CS, in which I made around $200 in, so my communication skills are pretty decent.

Pugo

IGN: Pugo
Time Zone: EST
HCF Experience: 3 Years
Kit: Diamond/Archer
Discord: Wraper#7986
More Info: Haven't played in year in a half since 3 days ago but i haven't lost any of my skills.
Good in team fights and I love mining!!!