Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Removing Snowballs - emoz 5/14/2020

Remove Snowballs

• Total voters

emoz

Thread starter #1
[ 5/14/2020 ] Removing Snowballs from all three of Vipers HCF realms

This post is made to give Viper owners/staff a good reason to remove the snowball partner package item, For the first few months snowballs were actually really fun to use and everyone would normally use them to snowball people off skybridges, into bases, into fallers, but now the only time i feel like im getting snowballed is when i run into a base and someone blocks up in a 1by1, breaks 1 block so that they can snowball me putting me in a 1by1 within the first 30 seconds or so of running into the base. Like i said, snowballs were once fun when being used by everyone but now I feel like I cant run into a base or else im guaranteed death which in my opinion isnt fun at all.

For this next part there is no hate towards these content creators they are just the two people i see this from the most that i feel like are encouraging the boring play style.

( Dylan_ ) Video 1:
Time Stamp - 8:00 Minutes
Video 2:
Time Stamp 2:05 Minutes
I'm sure there is a couple more clips but I've seen him do it during times that he's not even recording.

( audimatic ) Video 1:
Time Stamp 2:00 Minutes, 6:25 Minutes, 8:00 Minutes
I've also seen more clips as long as I've seen him in game to this multiple times.

Again I literally have nothing against these content creators I'm just using them as an example for why this partner item should be removed.

Next reason being, Koths, This past map of Reforged, I can't even count how many times a solo or full invis has came up to cap and used a snowball to snowball our member capping off of the koth, which is stupid because 99% of the time the player that snowballed one of us ends up dying so the only thing that happened was us getting knocked and having to spend another 15 minutes capping for no reason. And this isn't just Reforged this accounts for all 3 of the HCF realms on viper.

The snowballs used to be fun but at this point players aren't even having fun with the item and it's just making the game more unenjoyable. Please comment +1 or anything else if you agree that the snowballs should be removed from viper.

FiveAbove

+.5 I understand what you're saying when talking about the snowballing off of koths because that's annoying and they should disable the use of snowballing in koths .But removing the item overall doesn't seem like a good thing because it's something that most people love and his been one of the only long lasting partner package items.

I didnt agree with this post untill I read it. They do decrease the incentive to run into a base, and that's the funnest thing about viper...

TFF

Personally I would say they don't need to be removed they bring a new aspect to HCF and make it more risky to go around people's bases you can avoid getting trapped by pvping in warzone's.