Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Royale and Infernal SOTW, Practice, and more!

Spyno

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Good Afternoon Folks,

Welcome back to this week of the Anniversary Update! We have lots planned for this upcoming week. As promised, our new queue will be going live. Work on Kits Season X has begun and will be releasing soon. Lunar Client API is being put on Viper in the next 24-72 hours which means we'll be able to let players test the ranked ladder on Practice. We're planning a special cape giveaway on Lunar Client - more information on how to enter the giveaway will be coming next week. We're also going to be revealing some new partners very soon - could be today, could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be next year... stay tuned! Without further a do, all information regarding this week of the Anniversary Update can be found below. Thank you for your continuous love and support. 💛

Royale
Everything in regards to this upcoming Royale map can be found in this section of the post.

Release Date: Saturday, November 16th at 2:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Laserlightshot, Stepphen and PatroxWarez.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Roster Size: 15 Man Factions
Allies: N/A
Classes: Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled.
Reputation from Infernal & Reforged will carry over.

Infernal
Everything in regards to this upcoming Infernal map can be found in this section of the post.

Release Date: Friday, November 15th at 6:00 PM EST
Played by MeeZoid, Br0, Zigy, HateFoo, Laserlightshot, Stepphen and PatroxWarez.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Roster Size: 8 Man Factions
Allies: N/A
Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, and Miner are enabled.
Reputation from Reforged & Royale will carry over.

Practice Open Beta
Everything in regards to this upcoming Practice open beta can be found in this section of the post.

Practice will be unwhitelisting at random times every single day and will be open all day on Friday and Saturday. Check our Discord often to see when we will be unwhitelisting.

New Partner Packages
Available for purchase now at
https://store.vipermc.net.

It's finally here! New, unique items for you to enjoy in combat with friends and enemies. A list of all items can be found below. Heads up that we are using a new plugin for Partner Packages. We've thoroughly tested it for bugs, however if you find something that we missed report it to us on our forums for a prize! All old Partner Package items have been considered "retired" - select items have been added to our exclusive monthly crate. See the New Halloween Crate section for more details.

MeeZoid's Freeze Gun
Upon right clicking the diamond hoe, snowballs will be shot out of the hoe. When a player is hit by the snowball they will receive Slowness IV for 5 seconds. If you miss 3 out of 3 shots you will be put on a 10 second cooldown. If you land your shot you will be put on a 1 minute cooldown.

PatroxWarez's Egg
Upon throwing the egg and hitting a player with it within a 10 block radius, the player won't be able to place or break blocks for 15 seconds. If you miss your shot you will be put on a 10 second cooldown. If you hit your shot you will be put on a 2 minute cooldown.

Laserlightshot's Backpack
Upon right clicking the ender chest, you will be presented with an additional 9 inventory slots. Perfect for invis raiding, carrying extra potions, an extra set of armor, tools and more. No cooldown in between uses.

Br0's Invisibility
Upon right clicking the Ink Sac, your character and armor (if equipped) will become invisible. Once you are attacked the invisibility will disappear. Invisibility will last for a total of 3 minutes with a 2 minute cooldown in between uses. Perfect way to invis raid without having to be naked.

HateFoo's Second Chance
Upon clicking the feather, your ender pearl timer will be set to 0. There is a 2 minute cooldown between uses. Perfect for getting out of sticky situations.

Zigy's Swapper
Upon hitting a player once with the golden axe, one piece of the players' armor will be put in a random, vacant inventory slot of theirs. If they don't have a vacant slot open the player will receive Slowness 4 for 5 seconds instead. There is a 30 second cooldown in between uses.

Stepphen's Ninja Ability
Upon right clicking the nether star, you will be teleported to the last person that hit you within a 10 second time frame. If you don't make the 10 second window the ability will not work. 2 minute cooldown in between uses.

Change Log
Everything we've changed and fixed can be found below. List includes Kits, Royale, Reforged, and Infernal. Want to see what we added to our servers for this update? Click this message.

• New queue will be implemented Thursday night.
• Can no longer drop items in Spawn.
• Partner Particles are now displayed correctly.
• Key dupe has been patched on all Viper servers.
• All bugs with Laser's Backpack have been fixed.

Last edited:
Wow ! It's looking nice ! But i'm banned so i can't play the SOTW and every other till an unban all ( gonna wait a long time xD )

GTed

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Wow ! It's looking nice ! But i'm banned so i can't play the SOTW and every other till an unban all ( gonna wait a long time xD )
Hey, I've given you a chance and have unbanned you, please don't make me regret this. You will now be able to log on and play the server.

You know what to do...

Hey, I've given you a chance and have unbanned you, please don't make me regret this. You will now be able to log on and play the server.

You know what to do...
OMG i love u i swear <3 <3 <3 <3 <3< 3< <3< 3<< 3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<
( sorry for that spam lol )