Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Suggestion

R_5

Thread starter #1
IGN: R_5

Which server would this be Implemented On: Infernal HCF

Your Suggestion: This is on the behalf of the viper HCF Community Viper Should have a Unban all as not all players can afford a Unbans,
as viper is growing a lot more players would love to play, which they cant as they are banned. this would be well appreciated as players would be happy
and loving to play the server.

Benefits of Your Suggestion:
#1 Server will gain a lot more players
#2 Players would be Unbanned
#3 More activity on infernal HCF (At down times)
#4 Mite even get more Au staff

Anything Else: I believe that this would impact the server in a good way as there would be a lot more comp and more activity on the HCF (Infernal) servers.

so please someone reach out and get this out to the viper staff/community.

IGN: R_5

Which server would this be Implemented On: Infernal HCF

Your Suggestion: This is on the behalf of the viper HCF Community Viper Should have a Unban all as not all players can afford a Unbans,
as viper is growing a lot more players would love to play, which they cant as they are banned. this would be well appreciated as players would be happy
and loving to play the server.

Benefits of Your Suggestion:
#1 Server will gain a lot more players
#2 Players would be Unbanned
#3 More activity on infernal HCF (At down times)
#4 Mite even get more Au staff

Anything Else: I believe that this would impact the server in a good way as there would be a lot more comp and more activity on the HCF (Infernal) servers.

so please someone reach out and get this out to the viper staff/community.
I agree, this should be implemented as alot of players have been banned for mistakes and might want to play again, bad choices happen

GTed

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We usually do unban all's after big updates, there are never any set dates for unban all's but thats usually the time. Just follow the rules.