Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Suicide Knockers and Cheaters On Kitmap

deletekey

Thread starter #1
Suicide Knockers:

I don't know about you guys but I find it quite annoying when you have a minute on cap and a bunch of solos come, knock you, and run or suicide. They do this multiple times. I understand its Kitmap but something needs to be done about it. Earlier today my faction was try to cap sky and keep in mind we were an 11 man when all the other factions had 1-3 players online. We would have a minute left and a bunch of solos would ally, knock us and run or jump off the edge and repeat. Because of this we just gave up on it and the same Sky Koth has been going on since 11 am central. What I'm suggesting is that if reported and recorded the involved player(s) should get a warning about it at first. If they continue they should get kicked/banned for 10 minutes and if they still persist ban them for a day. I understand people want PvP and its Kitmap but when they are just coming knocking and running or suiciding it just makes the game un-enjoyable. What I'm not saying is that if a faction is on the cap first no one should try and contest them, what I'm saying is that if you're attempting to knock and then just running or suiciding there should be some sort of punishment.

Cheaters:

On kitmap and other servers (Practice and HCF) there are numerous amounts of cheaters and the problem is there isn't staff don't ban them or the anti cheat doesn't pick up on it. I've reported blatant cheaters and it takes staff or the anti cheat almost 5 minutes to ban them. I was capping a koth with my faction and we had 2 minutes left and a fast bower came and killed all of us and flew away. Almost all of us reported him with /report and staff didn't even ban him, the anti cheat did which took more than 5 minutes. Whats needs to happen is either staff are paying a little bit more attention to other servers besides HCF or the anti cheat needs to be improved, cause there has been a lot of cheaters lately and obviously it isn't fun to fight cheaters with no chance of beating them.

Thank you for reading hopefully my suggestions can help better the server or bring more ideas to the server.

KOD_G0dly

I do really agree with this as I was once a solo with like 10 seconds left and about 10 people started Critting me out and teaming with each other. +1 in my opinion

I do really agree with this as I was once a solo with like 10 seconds left and about 10 people started Critting me out and teaming with each other. +1 in my opinion
he doesnt mean people that knock/ally to contest. He is focusing on the fact that their only goal is to keep knocking to annoy the person and jumping off the edge straight away because they dont actually care.

[+1]
  • Easier to capture KoTHs
  • Harsher punishment system to players who ally
King Regards,
-Philip / Kuttans

Suicide Knockers:

I don't know about you guys but I find it quite annoying when you have a minute on cap and a bunch of solos come, knock you, and run or suicide. They do this multiple times. I understand its Kitmap but something needs to be done about it. Earlier today my faction was try to cap sky and keep in mind we were an 11 man when all the other factions had 1-3 players online. We would have a minute left and a bunch of solos would ally, knock us and run or jump off the edge and repeat. Because of this we just gave up on it and the same Sky Koth has been going on since 11 am central. What I'm suggesting is that if reported and recorded the involved player(s) should get a warning about it at first. If they continue they should get kicked/banned for 10 minutes and if they still persist ban them for a day. I understand people want PvP and its Kitmap but when they are just coming knocking and running or suiciding it just makes the game un-enjoyable. What I'm not saying is that if a faction is on the cap first no one should try and contest them, what I'm saying is that if you're attempting to knock and then just running or suiciding there should be some sort of punishment.
If an 11 man can't cap a koth while only 3 mans are trying to knock yall then your whole faction should hit the practice tbh like its almost impossible got get knocked by a 3man while you're an 11 man like that faction must be really garbage

Cheaters:

On kitmap and other servers (Practice and HCF) there are numerous amounts of cheaters and the problem is there isn't staff don't ban them or the anti cheat doesn't pick up on it. I've reported blatant cheaters and it takes staff or the anti cheat almost 5 minutes to ban them. I was capping a koth with my faction and we had 2 minutes left and a fast bower came and killed all of us and flew away. Almost all of us reported him with /report and staff didn't even ban him, the anti cheat did which took more than 5 minutes. Whats needs to happen is either staff are paying a little bit more attention to other servers besides HCF or the anti cheat needs to be improved, cause there has been a lot of cheaters lately and obviously it isn't fun to fight cheaters with no chance of beating them.

Thank you for reading hopefully my suggestions can help better the server or bring more ideas to the server.
Okay so what if staff are ssing or like busy with other things which are probably more important then a simple fastbower on kitmap thats gonna get anticheated in less then 10 minutes

Astro

Holy shit what do you guys expect? Like this dude just said “I was the only one at koth and at the last 10 secondes people started “TEAMING” on me left and right” What do you expect that they will just let you go cap that shit? Obviously people are going for the person who is capping that’s normal, you guys would do the same.

Holy shit what do you guys expect? Like this dude just said “I was the only one at koth and at the last 10 secondes people started “TEAMING” on me left and right” What do you expect that they will just let you go cap that shit? Obviously people are going for the person who is capping that’s normal, you guys would do the same.
"We would have a minute left and a bunch of solos would ally, knock us ***and run or jump off the edge***"

Astro

"We would have a minute left and a bunch of solos would ally, knock us ***and run or jump off the edge***"
If you play HCF the same thing will happen, people will knock you and than start kiting even tho they are with way more players than you.