Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

The problem with viper staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A few days ago, I went into ts to try and get revived for this: https://gyazo.com/b74d433b8b9c1fad80ee755b93cc26bd the staff member who moved me said I will not get revived for that because it is "pearl glitching". I told him "oh but if I was hatefoo you would revive me" he said "no" I said k and left ts pissed off. I then am watching HateFoo's video right now and I see that he does the EXACT SAME THING and he says "yeah I'm getting revived" and sure enough he gets revived. If you don't believe me go watch his video on 3/30/20 and you can see. I'm going to post a gyazo gif of it but there is no audio to it. HateFoo's POV: https://gyazo.com/a47fea7b7393da3f4e3e26c92fa6a96b this is just player discrimination from their own staff members. Everyone who does not have famous rank or above knows my pain. *note*: this is before they made a slight change to the pearling rules yesterday. This is the perfect example that I was finally able to get with these staff members. @owners please consider hiring new staff members who do not discriminate players based on their relevance. Staff.. do better. @MeeZoid @Spyno

Last edited:
You don't know if @HateFoo got revived, also pearl glitching shouldn't get you revived, you're doing it on your own it's not their fault or player's fault.

Thread starter #3
He did get revived.. He says it in his video and I was also just messaging him in game and he told me that the staff member I talked to was retarded. It isn't really my fault that I pearled into the block and suffocated when placing a block to keep the player suffocating was not allowed before they changed the rules.

Something they should work on would be to hop into a voice chat room with all staff members and tell every single one of them the rules.

You didnt get revived because you were not a partner. Plain and simple.

Partner rank allows you to pearl glitch, it comes in the description of the rank.

Something they should work on would be to hop into a voice chat room with all staff members and tell every single one of them the rules.
This bro. I have to go in ts probably every day and the inconsistencies that come up are so fucking frustrating. They dont even let you ask awell. They just say "that's the rules, have a good day" and move you out. @Switchin

Thread starter #8
This bro. I have to go in ts probably every day and the inconsistencies that come up are so fucking frustrating. They dont even let you ask awell. They just say "that's the rules, have a good day" and move you out. @Switchin
Yeh, one of their most famous favorite quotes is "yea sorry there is nothing we can do about that" when they can half the time

refusual

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hi @SnowFlower,

I cannot speak on behalf of the entire staff team, but I would just like to state a few things.

Depending on the rank of the staff, he most likely isn’t able to deal with partners or help them in teamspeak, which is why I believe you saying “player discrimination” is in-accurate.

The staff did not refuse to revive you because you’re not a partner, he didn’t revive you because he truly believed that you shouldn’t be revived. I’m not sure why you decided to bring Partners into a scenario that only involves you not being revived. I understand why you may not be happy, but because a staff member, who is most likely not the same one who dealt with a partner, isn’t reviving you, isn’t “player discrimination”

Thread starter #10
Hi @SnowFlower,

I cannot speak on behalf of the entire staff team, but I would just like to state a few things.

Depending on the rank of the staff, he most likely isn’t able to deal with partners or help them in teamspeak, which is why I believe you saying “player discrimination” is in-accurate.

The staff did not refuse to revive you because you’re not a partner, he didn’t revive you because he truly believed that you shouldn’t be revived. I’m not sure why you decided to bring Partners into a scenario that only involves you not being revived. I understand why you may not be happy, but because a staff member, who is most likely not the same one who dealt with a partner, isn’t reviving you, isn’t “player discrimination”
Well, it is only a revive partners do not need admins to get revived. I brought @HateFoo into this because we did the exact same thing which I was treated unfairly. Also like to show you this:

Hi @SnowFlower,

Is it not obvious why he brought @HateFoo into this? HE DID THE SAME PEARL! Same pearl as Zigy did in the mega thread aswell. Its fucking bs man

MeeZoid

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Please see the pearling guidelines changelog:

CHANGE LOG
  • March 29th, 2020: If you choose to suffocate yourself in a wall, and the trapper/enemy places a block to keep you suffocating (and unable to return to your original position), IT IS NO LONGER revivable.
  • March 29th, 2020: You are no longer allowed to suffocate yourself in ANY/ALL walls, you may only suffocate yourself when you are trapped in a small area, such as a 1x1, but you MAY NOT suffocate yourself in the outer wall of a base or a wall that divides two sections of a base. Illegal self-suffocation with pearls will be considered pearl glitching.

Thread starter #16

CHANGE LOG
  • March 29th, 2020: If you choose to suffocate yourself in a wall, and the trapper/enemy places a block to keep you suffocating (and unable to return to your original position), IT IS NO LONGER revivable.
  • March 29th, 2020: You are no longer allowed to suffocate yourself in ANY/ALL walls, you may only suffocate yourself when you are trapped in a small area, such as a 1x1, but you MAY NOT suffocate yourself in the outer wall of a base or a wall that divides two sections of a base. Illegal self-suffocation with pearls will be considered pearl glitching.
@MeeZoid I realize you changed rules. This was before rules were changed I am very aware of the new rules.

CHANGE LOG
Still wont address when you changed the rules for ziggy tho lmfao. SAD

MeeZoid

Owner
Staff member
Owner
@MeeZoid I realize you changed rules. This was before rules were changed I am very aware of the new rules.
Yeah I was just showing that these rules have been changed since they were frequently exploited by players and mistaken by staff. Nothing else you can really do about the previous situation

Thread starter #20
Yeah I was just showing that these rules have been changed since they were frequently exploited by players and mistaken by staff. Nothing else you can really do about the previous situation
I don't think they were necessarily mistaken by staff. The just always think they are top tier and don't make any mistakes. The staff member was so convinced that I tried to "pearl glitch" which was not the case. He clearly does not know the rules enough and this is something you guys should to work on a little more so stuff like this does not happen. Also if it was "exploited by players" I'm not trying to hate on anyone but that is to blame HateFoo. HateFoo is the main inspiration of the competitive players that run into bases. They learn everything from him like myself. I'm not trying to hate on anyone here I like both of you guys and been watching your videos since like 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.