Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

TIP: How to apply MGTOW philosophy to your faction on Viper Infernal

Thread starter #1
I've been wanting to make this post for a while now about how to practice MGTOW philosophy and be a MGTOW Monk on Infernal server for a while now. I have been a member of the MGTOW movement in every stretch of my life, except on the minecraft server I play most. This has caused some unforeseen consequences in my moral values.

MGTOW philosophy tells us that through a cost analysis of past relationships men should not take on legal entanglements OR be co-inhabitants with a woman. The co-inhabitant part of the philosophy is what has gotten me in trouble.

I have now gone full MGTOW and kicked both the egirl in our faction. I have also banned them from our faction's discord. MGTOW, never trust a bitch

I've been wanting to make this post for a while now about how to practice MGTOW philosophy and be a MGTOW Monk on Infernal server for a while now. I have been a member of the MGTOW movement in every stretch of my life, except on the minecraft server I play most. This has caused some unforeseen consequences in my moral values.

MGTOW philosophy tells us that through a cost analysis of past relationships men should not take on legal entanglements OR be co-inhabitants with a woman. The co-inhabitant part of the philosophy is what has gotten me in trouble.

I have now gone full MGTOW and kicked both the egirl in our faction. I have also banned them from our faction's discord. MGTOW, never trust a bitch
thank you for this insightful post young man!