UHCF Map 2 is nearly here. This post will consist of everything you need to know. We have corrected every single mistake we made during the first map, implemented some new features and the most important of all we have changed the launch date from Saturday to Sunday. More information on everything I just stated can be found below. Without further a do, we present Map 2.
Everything in regards to this upcoming UHCF map can be found in this section of the post.
Release Date: Sunday, August 18th at 2:00 PM EST
Played by xNestorio, TheBestGinger13, MeeZoid, Zigy, Br0, Laserlightshot, Stepphen, HateFoo.
Map Kit: Protection 2, Sharpness 3, Power 3
Roster Size: 5 Man Factions
Classes: Miner is enabled
Cut Clean: Enabled
Golden Heads: Enabled
Player Heads: Enabled
Natural Regeneration: Disabled
/shop will be enabled as soon as the server opens.
Hastey Boys: Enabled
All players now start with efficiency 3 stone tools.
Enabled Potions: Speed I (3:00 Drinkable), Fire Resistance (8:00 Drinkable)
* All new ranks have released and are available for purchase.
UHCF Change Log (08/15/2019)
- /reclaim and crates have been buffed
- Golden Apples are now craftable with 8 gold nuggets and 1 apple
- Golden Heads are no longer skeleton heads and are now the players head
- Can no longer receive the Flame enchant from enchantment tables
- Can no longer craft or consume God Apples
- Can no longer brew Speed I 8:00 drinkable, only 3:00 drinkable
- You now receive a full 2 hearts upon eating a Golden Apple rather than 1
- Horses are no longer passive. Can now tame them
- Placing water in your own claim will no longer despawn
- /shop is complete and will debut with a few new features for Map 2
- Horses no longer stack
- Upon crafting any pickaxe, axe, shovel or hoe it will automatically get Efficiency 3
How do Coins work?
Coins is the secondary currency on UHCF. The money you see in your /bal and faction balance is the primary currency on UHCF that you can use in the shop in Spawn, use to claim your base and more. Coins can be used to purchase level ups in the /shop. Below is a list of how you can obtain coins.
- Capturing an event (KOTH, Citadel): +500 Coins
- First time connecting to UHCF: +250 Coins
- Every 25 Emerald ore and Diamond ore you mine: +100 Coins
- Every 30 Gold ore you mine: +75 Coins
- Every kill: +50 Coins
- Go to the End for the first time: +50 Coins
- Go to the Nether for the first time: +30 Coins
- Every 50 Iron ore you mine: +25 Coins
- Walk 10,000 blocks: +25 Coins
- Break any 100 wood blocks: +25 Coins
- Make a Nether portal: +25 Coins
- Craft a full diamond set for the first time: +25 Coins
- Tame your first horse: +25 Coins
- Every 30 minutes of playtime: +20 Coins
...and so much more!
Coin boosters can be purchased on our store. Yourself along with the entirety of the server will receive a 3x boost multiplier for a total time of 1 hour.
How does /shop work?
The command /shop can only be used while in Spawn. Once you run the command a GUI will open up. You will have 3 options to choose from in the /shop:
In order to purchase Ultimates and purchase level ups in Professions, you MUST have coins. It is important that you read the part on what you can do to obtain coins.
Upon clicking Ultimates you will be presented with variety of unique, custom Ultimates that you can purchase using your coins.
Upon clicking Professions you will be presented with Haste, Golden Head, and Enchantment.
- Haste: Upon breaking Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald Ore you will receive a certain amount of Haste. You can purchase level ups in order to receive more seconds of Haste.
- Golden Head: Purchase the crafting ability and level ups for your Golden Head. You can purchase more seconds of Regeneration III and Speed II.
- Enchantment: Upon enchanting pieces of armor, swords and pickaxes you will be rewarded enchants like Protection, Sharpness, and Efficiency almost 90% of the time rather than Projectile Protection, Smite, etc.
We plan on introducing new Ultimates, Professions and Extras every single UHCF map. Stay tuned for more info on that! 👀
Click here for some visuals of the /shop.
How do Golden Heads work?
Upon eating a Golden Head you will receive Regeneration III for 9 seconds along with Speed II for 7 seconds. Upon killing a player their head will drop. You will need to purchase the ability to craft Golden Heads using your coins in the /shop. Until you do that you won't be able to craft them. You can also purchase level ups in the /shop with your coins for your Golden Head. You can obtain more seconds of Speed II by purchasing level ups.
Click this message to view how to craft a Golden Head.
How do Player Heads work?
Upon eating a Player Head you will receive Regeneration III for 4 seconds along with Speed II for 4 seconds. Upon killing a player their head will drop. All you need to do in order to use the Player Head is right click the head. You will instantly receive the Regeneration and Speed. You can also purchase level ups in the /shop with your coins for Player Heads. You can obtain more seconds of Speed II by purchasing level ups.
What is the Forest?
In simple terms the Forest is basically an overworld Glowstone Mountain, but instead of farming Glowstone you can farm Apples. There is an abundance of trees that re-spawn every 3 hours in the claim of the Forest. Players can take their shears and farm apples until there are no trees left. The apple drop rate has been increased to 2x in the claim of the Forest.
Very self explanatory. Horses will be enabled for Map 1 of UHCF. You can find an abundance of horses in the overworld, purchase eggs from the shop at Spawn or win them inside of crates. We've also implemented custom crafting recipes for horse armor.
Click this message to view all custom crafting recipes for horse armor.
Just a few quality of life features we have implemented for Map 1 of UHCF.
- You can see your teammates and enemies health below their nametag.
- You have natural regeneration when you have your Starting Timer, however when that ends Natural Regeneration is turned off. You will also not receive Natural Regeneration with PvP Timer.
- You can place Water / Lava buckets and use Flint and Steel in warzone and enemy claims. Water / Lava in warzone and enemy claims will not spread and will despawn 60 seconds after placing it if you do not pick it back up.
- Every time you hit an enemy player with your bow and arrow or fishing rod it will display their health in chat.
- Click this message to take a look at some unique crafting recipes we're implementing to UHCF.
The Viper Administration 💙