Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Viper 2.0: Infernal 2.0's SOTW Information and more!

Spyno

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Good Afternoon,

Welcome to the 5th week of Viper 2.0! This week will consist of the following:

• Infernal 2.0's SOTW

Before I get into this weeks post, I would like to let you all know that we're working on implementing something very exciting to our hubs called Profiles. Through Profiles, you will be able to add friends, create a squad, access purchased cosmetics, and much more. I've left a teaser of what Profiles will look like below. Profiles will be available to all players next week.

Without further ado, everything you need to know regarding Infernal 2.0's SOTW can be found below.

Infernal 2.0
Everything you need to know regarding Infernal 2.0 can be found here.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 6 Man Teams, No Allies
Release Date: Friday, August 28th at 6:00 PM EST

• All new overworld terrain, nether, End, and builds
• High Roller kit has been updated with its all new High Roller particles
• Partner armour has been updated with its all new partner particles
• Players will now keep their key all/partner package all contents when leaving/reviving themself in the deathban arena
• Upon /f focusing a team, a waypoint will automatically be set to their HQ (Lunar Client only)
• Mage class is now available for purchase on our store
...and much more coming soon. Stay tuned!

Updates on Creative, Hub updates, and more to come this upcoming week. Stay tuned! <3

With Love,
Spyno
💫
08.27.2020 @ 9:52 AM EST

Upon /f focusing a team, a waypoint will automatically be set to their HQ (Lunar Client only) that is very helpful

I think 8 mans would be perfect, instead of 6. I have spoken to a lot of players, and 8 mans is what the people want! Anyways, thank you!