Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Viper fix your partners abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
iMake abused when I went into his faller I got stuck, I got out of the faller and he tp'd me back in. Don't believe me? Go to the timestamp 7:45 and keep watching the spring sale on his scoreboard watch how it goes down about 3 minutes @iMakeMcVids might want to fix your editing next time budy :)

Zxmic

When tf did he tp u back? you were in mid air stuck in a block, he was on the ground. no way he could fly there and tp you back. yea 3 mins past, and what? you were up there for 3 mins dont try and lie

Thread starter #4
When tf did he tp u back? you were in mid air stuck in a block, he was on the ground. no way he could fly there and tp you back. yea 3 mins past, and what? you were up there for 3 mins dont try and lie
Buddy your really clowning yourself your telling me that you would stay up there for for 3 min??? You can see that I never falled down if you actually look the clip. if I was really trying to make this up I wouldn't be bothered to go this far smh

Thread starter #5
um what? i don’t see anything
Yo keep pausing the clip at 7:45 you can see the edit he made, he tried to make it look like I fell down purposefully but I didn't, like I said I wouldn't be making this post and dragging it this far if it never happened

Zxmic

"
Buddy your really clowning yourself your telling me that you would stay up there for for 3 min??? You can see that I never falled down if you actually look the clip. if I was really trying to make this up I wouldn't be bothered to go this far smh"
Yea i would stay up there for 3 mins and i aint clownin myself how the fuck did he tp u back in mid air? fuck head ass bitch

Thread starter #10
"
Buddy your really clowning yourself your telling me that you would stay up there for for 3 min??? You can see that I never falled down if you actually look the clip. if I was really trying to make this up I wouldn't be bothered to go this far smh"
Yea i would stay up there for 3 mins and i aint clownin myself how the fuck did he tp u back in mid air? fuck head ass bitch
NIgga are you dumb? I never said he tp'd me what I am saying is that a he got a staff member to tp me just bc he's a partner

Thread starter #11
Your just salty lol you froze ur mc for 3 mins so he tped u prob
Nah I wasn't up there for 3 mins I got out and he got a staff member to tp me back, if he was now known and he was just a reg player he wouldn't of ever gotten be down in that faller smh

Zxmic

If this, is actually true
MEGGAAA fuckin staff abuse story like MEGAA clout but at the same time i dont think staff will let this shit go very far

Status
Not open for further replies.