Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Viper... this needs to stop.

Thread starter #1
It's honestly really annoying how people sometimes get banned for no valid reason, they go in teamspeak to talk about their ban, and here's how it goes:

Player: Hey, I got banned for "this" may and I don't think it's right.
Staff: make a ban appeal
player: gets denied without staff saying anything about it
player: goes in ts
staff: nothing i can do about it and i cant tell you who banned you and you can't talk about it with him.
player: kms

Well that's just what happened with me, I was trapping on 1 dtr and got killed by LamboXD. I try to log on the next day just to find myself banned for 30 days, I got in ts to ask why I got banned and I find out it was for "insiding", I asked them to talk to whoever banned me they told me "no, make an appeal", so I did that, got denied with the message saying just "appeal denied" nobody explaining why I originally got banned, or why my ban remains. I got back in TS hoping staff can help me with anything, and as usual "I can't tell you who banned you, I can't do anything about it, wait out your ban or buy a ban appeal". @Spyno this needs to change honestly, i'm not the only player who this has happened to.

UPDATE ON 21ST OF MAY:
UPDATE: After being false banned for around a week, making 2 threads, making 2 bans appeals, making a staff report. I am not unbanned, however still not satisfied, this situation should not have happened, and was very poorly dealt with by staff, I didn't even get a response on my staff member report. Viper, this needs to be changed, you need to change your guildlines, players should have the right to see the proof against them. PS: @AtomicOG was the one who unbanned me AFTER my appeal got denied https://gyazo.com/ad1b9e368823164f28282763680e0a11

I still won't give up my staff report, and I'll keep you all updated.

Last edited:
Thread starter #2
PS: I was recording the whole process of me trapping, I told that to staff and it changed nothing. That obviously means that I wasn't trying to go raidable on purpose.

Thread starter #17
Update: Made a report against the staff member who banned me 3 days ago, 30 staff members viewed it, the guy who got me banned went back in TS and said I didn't inside. No response on here or on the report.

I can agree with this. "We dont have to show you the proof"... Me as a player is then asking, "Can I atleast talk to the guy who banned me so I know why I got banned?"

- Nope, I cant tell you the guy who banned you, have a good day.

*Joins teamspeak again*
*Gets moved*
"If you join teamspeak one more time im gonna ban you from teamspeak for taking staffs time".

same show over and over again.