Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Read Me Viper's Christmas Update 🎄🎅

Spyno

Staff Member
Owner

Good Morning,

Welcome to our first ever Christmas Update! Before I continue, I'd like to personally thank you all for the support we've been receiving. We revealed this update exactly 29 days ago on our Twitter - over 10,000 of you watched the reveal. We have been working on this update for around 2 months and a half now. This is truly some of our best work. I'm confident our players will fall in love with this update. 3 big releases back-to-back-to-back. A ridiculous amount of new content. The reveal of our 2021 logo. The reveal of our new website coming early 2021. And there's still so much more I haven't mentioned yet that you'll have to check out below. Without further ado, I present to you Viper's Christmas Update!

Global Updates ❄️
Everything you need to know regarding our global updates can be found here.

• Punishments, not including chargeback blacklists, have been reset.
• Queue Plus will be implemented in game and on our store at midnight.
• Prefixes will be implemented in game and on our store at midnight.
• Unban and Unmute prices have been reworked, will be implemented on our store at midnight.
• Punishment for mutes have been buffed.
• High Roller prefix has been updated to match our Christmas rebrand.
...and many more updates that can be found by reading what's below.

Queue Plus 🎄
Everything you need to know regarding Queue Plus can be found here.

Before I get started, it is important to note that Queue Plus will only be available for our High Roller and Pyro/Viper ranks. Queue Plus is a purchasable queue priority and queue offline time upgrade for those wanting that slight edge for our weekly releases. Queue Plus will be available for purchase on our store tonight at 12:00 AM EST.

Pyro example: I'm a Pyro rank with no queue plus, so I still have the same queue priority and I can disconnect from Viper without losing my queue position for 45 minutes. I'm a Pyro rank with queue plus, so I'm above all other Pyro's in the queue, but I'm still below regular High Roller's with no queue plus. I can also disconnect from Viper without losing my queue position for up to 6 hours.

High Roller example: I'm a High Roller rank with no queue plus, so I still have the same queue priority and I can disconnect from Viper without losing my queue position for 1 hour. I'm a High Roller with queue plus, so I'm above all other High Roller's and Partners in queue and I can also disconnect from Viper without losing my queue position for up to 10 hours.

With the release of Queue Plus comes the upgrade of queue offline time for all ranks. New values can be found below.

• Default: 3 minutes (same as before)
• Ash, Spark, and Flare: 5 minutes
• Cinder, Ember, Flame: 10 minutes
• Magma, Lava, Blaze: 15 minutes
• Inferno: 20 minutes

If you have any questions regarding Queue Plus, feel more than free to leave a comment below.

Kits Season 18 🎅
Everything you need to know regarding Kits Season 18 can be found here.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 20 Man Teams, No Allies
Release Date: Today, December 24th at 6:00 PM EST

• Brand new overworld terrain and map, nether, and end.
• Every single crate has received a refresh and will be available for purchase at 6:00 PM EST today.
• You now lose -0.05 DTR per death rather than -0.01.
• /f home is now instant when SOTW timer is active.
• Mage class no longer gives you the effects that you use, only the enemies in your radius.
• Our new Partner Packages have been implemented.
...and many more small features that you will notice in game.

Infernal 2.0 🎁
Everything you need to know regarding Infernal 2.0 can be found here.

Map Kit: Protection 1, Sharpness 1, Power 3
Team Size: 8 Man Teams, No Allies
Release Date: Tomorrow, December 25th at 6:00 PM EST

There is a ridiculous amount of new content coming to Infernal 2.0. More ways for players to obtain Protection 2 and Sharpness 2 without purchasing anything, a bunch of new Partner Package items, new builds, and much more. Be sure to read every single bullet point so you're not confused when you see the new stuff in game.

There is money rewards. YES, money rewards!!! Scroll down to the bottom of the post for more information on how to win some free money this SOTW.

• All new overworld terrain, nether, end, and events.
• Santa's Mystery Box: A purchasable, portable crate that gives you 8 rewards total upon opening - 7 common items and 1 exclusive item. Players can win kits, ranks, partner packages, crate keys, and more by opening Santa's Mystery Box. This item will be available for purchase at midnight on our store.
• Partner Crate revamp: Every single partner will be receiving a crate this update. There will be 1 NPC in Spawn that manages all partner crates. New partner crate keys will be available for purchase at midnight on our store.
• New Partner Packages have been implemented. New items to be revealed and available for purchase at midnight on our store.
• Black Market and Crystals: With the introduction of our Black Market comes the introduction of our secondary in game currency; Crystals. Crystals are obtained the same way /f top points are obtained (killing players, mining ores, event captures, etc). Players will be able to spend their Crystals in the Black Market. The Black Market can be located in Nether Spawn. From there, players will see an NPC where they can spend their Crystals. Players can purchase Protection 2 books, Sharpness 2 books, and much more.
• EOTW revamp: When EOTW commences, the border will start to shrink starting at 3,000 x 3,000 similar to how Fortnite and Call of Duty: Warzone does it. The border will stop shrinking at 300 x 300 (right outside of Spawn) until EOTW is capped. Once EOTW is capped, all players will be teleported to the Battle Royale arena. All players will be on the same playing field - everyone will have the same loot. Players will fight to the death in order to win the Battle Royale. The winner will be given exclusive, in game loot the very next day on SOTW.
• Ender Dragon event is back! When SOTW timer ends, the Ender Dragon will spawn in the end. There can be up to 2 winners: player who got the last hit on the dragon and the player who got the most hits on the dragon. Both players will win an ender dragon egg that can be placed in their claim for the following benefits: Reduced DTR regeneration timer from 45 minutes -> 35 minutes, 2x spawner and crop growth rates. Benefits of the dragon egg will be removed if the dragon egg is no longer in the claim.
• /kits in events (Citadel, KOTH's, Conquest, etc) has been disabled.
• Seasonal, Challenge, and Vote crates have been modified.
• All new /f top prefixes and nametags. Click here for a preview.
• Upon /f homing and using certain effects in classes particles will appear.
• Combat tag has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
• Golden Apple cooldown has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
• Gunpowder, enderpearls, sand, and glowstone go straight to your inventory now.
• Mage class no longer gives you the effects that you use, only the enemies in your radius.
• Faction join cooldown will be active only during weekend events such as Citadel and Conquest.
• /f lockclaim has been implemented for High Roller's, Famous, Youtuber, and Streamer ranks. This command prevents people from entering your claim during SOTW timer. Will disable automatically when there is 15m left on SOTW timer.
• Upon making a team raidable, only your team can raid the raidable teams base for 15 seconds. Once the 15 seconds ends, everyone else will be able to raid as well.
• Invisibility Custom Enchant will be making its debut! This can only be obtained again through the Black Market.
• Miner rewards have been buffed.
...and tons of other small things you'll notice when in game.

Practice Season 2 🦌
Everything you need to know about Practice Season 2 can be found here.

Release Date: Saturday, December 26th at 6:00 PM EST

This is a very exciting season of Practice for us. We've brought on board many new partners to assist us in the promotion of Practice. We will also be giving Practice a well needed update. Be sure to read everything below!

• New spawn and new maps for every single ladder.
• You can now replay your match once it is finished.
• Bot fights are here! Modes: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, and Cheater.
• Donators bypass the 10 required matches before playing ranked.
• /ping has been implemented.
• HCF ladder has been implemented with partner package items.
...and many more changes and improvements you all will appreciate.

Just for the first week of the Christmas Update players can win money by winning certain competitions. A list of what you can do to win some cash can be found below.

Base Building Competition
The team with the best base this Infernal 2.0 map will receive $100 USD via PayPal.

#1 on /f top
The team that finishes the map at the top of /f top on Infernal 2.0 will receive $250 USD via PayPal.

$350 USD up for grabs! May the best 2 teams win.

I know it seems like we just moved to this new website, and we'll still be on it for just a bit longer, however we've just revealed that we're making our own website! We will be moving away from Xenforo shortly and moving over to our custom solution. More information on this to release in the coming weeks. I've left a photo of the new site below for you all to check out.

I present to you our Christmas Update! Lots of thought and time was invested into this update. We hope you all enjoy. Thank you for your constant love and support. 2021 will be a record breaking year for us.

Server IP
play.vipermc.net

Store
https://store.vipermc.net

Discord
https://discord.gg/viper

Last edited: