Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

When is the next unban all?

LILCURRYOP

I'm wondering when is the next unban all they said on springe there's wasn't i think
my appeal on my ban got denied i'm quite sad and wondering when is the next unban .

The next unban-all will occur at the beginning of the next major update. For example, we did an unban all for the Summer Update so whenever the next seasonal update begins, all punishments (except for blacklists), will be removed.

Fessing

In my post of appeal i said i can not afford it
My apologies for not checking the appeal, and I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. Feel free to appeal in 3 months or wait until the next season's punishment reset.

Regards,
Fessing

LILCURRYOP

My apologies for not checking the appeal, and I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. Feel free to appeal in 3 months or wait until the next season's punishment reset.

Regards,
Fessing
Thank you for being a helpful staff Also when is next season and lastly will there might be an anniversary unban all?

Fessing

Thank you for being a helpful staff Also when is next season and lastly will there might be an anniversary unban all?
I'm not informed on when the new season is or about an anniversary un-ban all but stay up-to-date on our forums announcements. They include all those details.