Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

You cant make this shit up. They edited the rules so that Zigy doesn't get banned.

Thread starter #1
Made up or not, don't try to make a drama out of it, ok it might be unfair IF it's against the rules, but this is their forum, you have no power here besides "exposing" them, and trust me it's gonna lead nowhere because you will still play at their server, I'm not covering them nor I am on your side, but it's reality, accept it as it is.

Made up or not, don't try to make a drama out of it, ok it might be unfair IF it's against the rules, but this is their forum, you have no power here besides "exposing" them, and trust me it's gonna lead nowhere because you will still play at their server, I'm not covering them nor I am on your side, but it's reality, accept it as it is.
They do it for views, plus I like reading these

+1 The amount of money viper makes they should be concerned on making more not losing players. Gotta respect the hustle, I myself have spent well over $400 since last month, and have pp logs to prove.

Thread starter #9
Not folding sorry. If the community was more driven to the forums then we would have more productive discussions here, that's no questions and I understand that. I will be that person that stays annoying on the forums till the community shows up, it has worked for other servers

Thread starter #11
Be whatever you want, it won't make a difference... It's like Vegans trying to stop animal slaughter, it won't do shit.
Ya know, sometimes I do feel like that crazy guy yelling in the corner that everyone just chooses to ignore. But aslong as im spittin facts more and more people will come listen hopefully. Im like the Jesus of viper, but black and not a cuck.