Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied YungPot's YouTube Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yungpot

Thread starter #1
IGN: NotYungPot

Discord: NotYungPot#9412

Channel URL: https://youtube.com/yungpotyt

Subscriber Amount: 5,430

Average views per video: 500-1,000

Link to your two videos on Viper:

I am uploading another video within the first 3 days of this thread post.

Do you agree to be respectful and kind to staff and players alike?: I do.

+0.5. Most Views Are Faked. Half His Live Streams Get 300 views but they are botted. but hes a super nice guy and really helps out. he once gave away a rank upgrade on viper and a person one Velt+.

Gl!

Yungpot

Thread starter #3
+0.5. Most Views Are Faked. Half His Live Streams Get 300 views but they are botted. but hes a super nice guy and really helps out. he once gave away a rank upgrade on viper and a person one Velt+.

Gl!
Hello Kysagod, I want to inform you that there has been some errors of people faking me botting my views. But all of that was cleared out to show that none of my video views are actually botted. I do livestreams sometimes, and people will troll me and bot me but I have nothing to do with any of that.

Y3PY

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
When you have uploaded your 2nd video be sure to post it below.

Hello Kysagod, I want to inform you that there has been some errors of people faking me botting my views. But all of that was cleared out to show that none of my video views are actually botted. I do livestreams sometimes, and people will troll me and bot me but I have nothing to do with any of that.
IK But try contacting youtube. I dont think you have. so its ight. but stil +1

Status
Not open for further replies.